Take a look at the OLD BF2 videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at the OLD BF2 videos.

I had just come across some old trailers and began to watch them again.

It's really disappointing that the old gamplay videos and trailers looked better than the game itself right now.

Seemed like they had more features and better sounds, even better maps. Why did they take all this out? Like the one map that looks like Mashtuur city was taken out, it looked really good and had airplane in it.

take a look

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

I recommend watching "Battlefield 2 Official Trailer 1"

Re: Take a look at the OLD BF2 videos.

Actually after watching those I'm glad BF2 is not like that those look worse.

Comment

Lol the truck that is going to be in BF:SF, is driven in one of the first videos of bf2.

basicly they took some stuff away from bf2 and made SF with them

Comment

wtf are you talking about. the trailers kicked way more ass than the game does.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Phillips
          wtf are you talking about. the trailers kicked way more ass than the game does.
          yeah, really

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
            yeah, really
            Sorry they just look worse to me. I remember seeing those videos a long time before this game came out and I decided I wasn't going to get it most likely. The demo came, I thought it was ok but a friend forced me to so I did.

Now if that was in game and if the old videos are what BF2 currently is you would be saying the same thing.

Don't let scenes fool you where they are all acted out like in the official trailer 1. That engagement would have ended pretty quickly, people these days are to easily impressed.

Honostly, those videos aren't that great. I did not notice any difference in the sound....uh the maps? Not that great current ones are better.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
              Lol the truck that is going to be in BF:SF, is driven in one of the first videos of bf2.

basicly they took some stuff away from bf2 and made SF with them
              proof of laziness from ea's/dice's side. when u think of it, its kinda sad.

Comment

They'll probably put the BH back in with rocket pods for balancing next....

Comment

what about that map that had a sort of blue/grey terrain with the small outposts. i want to play that map. pretty similar to ocs

Comment

Originally posted by SL4Y3R
                    what about that map that had a sort of blue/grey terrain with the small outposts. i want to play that map. pretty similar to ocs
                    whats the video's name with that map?

Comment

I don't know but official trailer one, its exactly what bf2 should have been. It shows fully destructable environments, different vehicles, laser designation and rocket pods. Why would you want to cut good stuff Why DICE why!!

Comment

Maybe on your all machines it sucks, but uh, my in-game looks like that, so I can't complain.

Comment

I agree with main topic.

Comment

Some of the stuff looks worse than the game now, but overall I would have loved to play that version of BF2 instead of what we have.

Comment

Thats how it is with everything...In car shows they put out the car with big rims,leather seats, big stereo and all the cool stuff thats not optional and when it comes out your like WTF! where is all the cool stuff at.

Comment

Working...
                              X