Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One hit wonders

Mostly luck.
    I dont consider myself the best player,I don't play that much but think have reasonable stats.
    Alot of times 'recently' there's been alot of 1shot wonders that make you think WTF but it isn't skill in this game anyways to be honest not like the weapons are realistic to the real thing.
    Few times I've been killed even though have got behind a wall (lag).

Comment

i have to agree its just luck...but also maybe lag. One server i played on, I had these guys in my sights and they were maybe a 100 feet away. I fired off 20 rounds at one of them, all in single fire, and I didn't hit them once. Lag killed me there. Another time, I went on this rampage...I must have killed at least 10 guys before i finally got killed, and I was all alone! I didn't even have time to reload, had to pull out my pistol and kill another one! I was just lucky then, and sometimes who knows...this game is so weird I stopped trying to figure it all out lol

Comment

Fine, first shot was chest, then recoil sends the second one to the head.

Mohaa would report where you hit when you die. So-n-so was killed in the head,,S0-nso was killed in the foot.

Would be a neat thing for BF2, would end a lot of griping.

Comment

1) Aiming in less then one second is possible. I dont even think about aiming. My crosshair automaticly focuses on the enemy, just a reaction
          2) How do you know where he shot u?

Comment

less than one sec for aiming is a must... else they will cream you online old man

Comment

M95 are great for one hit wonders

Comment

...or two-hit in Blob488's case.

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                  They're just better than you. It happens.
                  Wow I hate people like you.

It's mostly luck, it happens to me. Like sometimes a spec ops will dolphin dive and I'll just die before it seems a shot was ever fired off. Kind of odd how it always seems to be a spec ops. In my case against the G36C however, high ROF.. But then again everyone plays spec ops 24/7 so who knows. Luck, and maybe sometimes you don't notice your health going down before it's too late? Could be lag, too. Hitboxes might not be the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                    Wow I hate people like you.
                    Yeah, I hate myself too.

However, shooting people in the head ain't luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X