Is there a badge or ribbon that you just can't seem to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a badge or ribbon that you just can't seem to get

the heli servie ribbon and comander badge. I've been ver close to getting the several times (4 points once till comander =()but never got them.

Comment

basic repair I've played 60 hours as engineer and still don't have it I've repaired enough empty vehicles to get 10 or more, but still haven't gotten to 5 in one round :hmm:

Comment

Usually they just take time and a few rounds. Ones I thought I would never get were the Aerial service ribbon, I got it by being a co-pilot in an F-15, I got around 28 kills with the missiles from that alone. Very affective. Also Expert knife, but one round I started knifing and I just kept going, I got up to around 25 - 30 knife kills.

Vet and expert explosives ordnance I havent propperly tried for yet but it seems hard to get 23 and almost impossible to get 37 unless the tickets are high.

Comment

There is no badge that I wont get...I have the c4,knife,pistol,first aid,repair, Engineer, and SpecOps badges...No badge is unatainable...I will soon be offering services to those players that need "help" getting badges...

Comment

War college i will never get, as i play with my clan and we stick together on the same side. I dont spend my time swapping to the winning side or leaving a server if I am losing a round (which is the only way to get the war college ribbon).

Ones that are in my reach but proving tricky - Expert explosives (managed 34, 3 short) and expert first aid (managed 22 and 23 heals on many occasions, just cant reach 25 heals IAR with 1.03!)

Ones I am currently working on - Medal of Valour (need another 230 CP defends) and Meritorious Service Medal (need 630 repairs,..ouch!!)

Comment

War College for me will be impossible.. I'd need to win my next 800+games to get my ratio in order, and on top of that command for another 40hrs.

I pretty much wrote that one off.. I just pretend it doesn't exist

Comment

The Expert Engineer Repair badge. 25 repair points in one round is horribly difficult.

Especially when rounds last like 15-20 minutes on our server. I got to like 22 once on another server. Still very very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by moocifer
                  basic repair I've played 60 hours as engineer and still don't have it I've repaired enough empty vehicles to get 10 or more, but still haven't gotten to 5 in one round :hmm:

Empty vehicles donĀ“t count .

Comment

Originally posted by FiveO
                    The Expert Engineer Repair badge. 25 repair points in one round is horribly difficult.

Especially when rounds last like 15-20 minutes on our server. I got to like 22 once on another server. Still very very difficult.
                    what he said... when I have the time req. this badge will kill me

Comment

EOD basic badge, I just can't seem to get it been close a few times,
                      Basic commander, got 39 and 38 points before but can't seem to reach 40 points.

Expert resupply, 25 ammo points is really hard I have got 20 before but that's the closests I have got.

Comment

expert explosive, expert repair will probably be the biggest ones, and possibly ground defense cause thats just so damn boring

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
                          Mine was the good conduct ribbon everytime i got to like 12-13 kilss i would get some idiot jump infront of me and BOOOOOM teamdamage and no ribbon but i got it a couple of days ago:laugh:
                          Oh so that's what it's for...

Comment

The basic and transport badge. I dont want to just sit in a vehicle for 10 min, so I start driving around and having fun, then BOOM! Cant seem to stay in it that long. I dont even want to imagine what the veteran or expert transport badges are going to be like.

Comment

Working...
                            X