Is there a badge or ribbon that you just can't seem to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a badge or ribbon that you just can't seem to get

Which badge or ribbon is the bane of your existence, it doesn't matter how often or hard you try, you just can't seem to get it?

Mine:
    Veteran explosive ordinance.....can't even get close, and I just feel stupid doing the Jihad Jeep trick (though that is how I got the basic one)

Helo ribbon....I don't know how many times I have finished a round with 18 helo kills, I just can't cross that line

Arial service....I just suck at flying, and I know the answer (practice, practice, practice)

Re: Is there a badge or ribbon that you just can't seem to get

the medals , well, some are just to hard in hours to get, but don't realy care to much for them,

the only ribbon that I would like but I will actualy never get is that dam war college ribbon .

Comment

i cant get thet dam commander ribbon
      50commander pionts in a round before 2X pfhuuuu:cry:

Comment

:hmm:
        Originally posted by otorhinorrhea
        Which badge or ribbon is the bane of your existence, it doesn't matter how often or hard you try, you just can't seem to get it?

Mine:
        Veteran explosive ordinance.....can't even get close, and I just feel stupid doing the Jihad Jeep trick (though that is how I got the basic one)

Helo ribbon....I don't know how many times I have finished a round with 18 helo kills, I just can't cross that line

Arial service....I just suck at flying, and I know the answer (practice, practice, practice)
        :hmm: Basic EOD anyone ? you can see my stats i have over 500 explosives kills and no badge .....i end up with 10 , 11 kills a round and thats it ...
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Comment

The veteran first aid badge. I get lots of revives and a about 5 heal points. This badge is going to be the death of me.

Comment

for me its, expert knife, expert repair, wcr ribbon and expert explosives ... gave up tryin' to get them :/

Comment

the darn repare badge!!!!

Comment

Mine was the good conduct ribbon everytime i got to like 12-13 kilss i would get some idiot jump infront of me and BOOOOOM teamdamage and no ribbon but i got it a couple of days ago:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Player1
                  50 pts before the 2x is CAKE...the main concern I have is the 3:1 win/loss which I am working on now.

The only ones that are the death of me are the time ones. I have everything that I can get with the hours I have - no big problems. The explosives vet was a pain, but got it in about the 5th try. I was within 1 kill 4 games in a row - SOOOOO aggrivating.

I am not sure I will go for the AA vet or ground defense vet at all - that just sounds very boring - ground defense more so than AA. At least you can be in a tank type vehicle for that and get ground kills as well.

Comment

Every single one I don't have yet, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Player1
                      Same, i once got 50 in the last second of the round but didn't get the ribbon, i gave up after that

Comment

about the commander ribon (not the war college ribon) it's easy to get.

Find a server running a 64 player map with only 32 players , or a 32 player map with only 8 players, the round last very long and your commander score will be something like 80-90 points before the 2x , got my ribon this way.

And, they said those servers won't be here anymore after patch 1.03 , but that is crap, they are still there

Comment

the war college ribion is my bane...i need to get alot of wins under my belt to get 3/1

Comment

Currently, for the past 3 days I've been trying for expert pistol . . . I'm sure expert explosives will be just as hard.

Comment

Expert Explosive Ordnance
                              War College Ribbon

Comment

Working...
                              X