QUAKE 4!!!! WoW!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUAKE 4!!!! WoW!!!!!

You should never ever take reviews seriously; that is their opinion. Best thing to do is go to www.gamerankings.com and select user reviews, actual gamers will put down their on views.

As for the PRINTSCREEN button, it does work! It works in every game; some you can only do one at a time. All you have to do is press the PRINTSCREEN button. Alt+Tab out of the game, open up Paint and press CTRL+V.

Comment

Still Talus's view of quake 4 sounds real good. I liked Doom 3, I have completed both Doom 3 and the expansion Reserection of evil, also far cry was good, same with quake 3, and quake 2.

Comment

Talus pretty much summed up my views on this game.

Don't mind the guy that said "FEAR and COD2 > Quake 4", He's just 'a_dumb_retard'.

Warning: Gamespot reviews are not to be taken seriously, they are wrong 99% of the time. Honestly I think they're console gamers at heart there.

Comment

Finished it a few days ago and ****!!! that was REALLY cool. I haven't played a SP game like that I actually enjoyed since Doom 3 and the expansion pack. Im going through it again to soak it in this time. GREAT game! Can't wait for the expansion pack for this one. Now im on to FEAR

Comment

What difficult setting did you play? im playing Quake 4 on Corp.

Comment

Corp. As well......have fun

Comment

im playing on Lt, since its my first time every playing a quake game.

Comment

I'm playing it on General, I always play the hardest difficulty by habit because I know I won't play the game again for a while. So far I've only died 3 times; I'm upto actually destroying the big gun. One time when I died, it was from a platform. I pressed the button and the platform started to fold down so I could walk on it and it was 99% horiztonal and I jumped on it yet it crushed me somehow?!?! Great game though.

Comment

can some make a gameplay vid, i wanna see whats soo good about this game.

Comment

Quake 4 single player is one of the best ive ever played, start to finish it never gets repetative. Theres at least 5 times you control a turret on a moving vechical or control the vechical itself to change up things as well as certain enemies that ambush you. The orange enemies that were captured marines that you see being made....and if you are that far you know what im talking about, start to travel in groups and come out of no where and all of the sun theres 6 of them around you and your dead. It's insane. Also the boss battles, while few and far are well done. My favorite is the tower gaurdian if anyone knows what im talking about. Worth buying! Oh and multiplayer is fun to

Comment

The tower gaurdian was AWSOME!!!!

Comment

just got this game friken sweet, keep all my settings on high , AA x4 , 1024x768 and no lag huah. i like it more than doom 3 more action and teamwork and cooler guns. what do u thinkg and heres some screenies. and this is the beging too alot of action eh :shock:

and ZOOM oh yeah

Comment

Working...
                          X