QUAKE 4!!!! WoW!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUAKE 4!!!! WoW!!!!!

HOLY ******* S***!!! This game is SO f******* awsome!! If this is any indication of what quake wars is gonna be like.....oh man! Im having a blast right now. Game runs BEATIFULLY

1280x1024, everything maxed, 2xAA on a,

p4 2.8
    2 gig DDR2 RAM
    6800GT (oc to ultra)

You guys should FOR SURE try this out. If you enjoyesd Quake 2 then you WILL REALLY enjoy this......im gonna go play.

Man, FEAR and Quake 4 to enjoy now with COD2 on the way...good times

Re: QUAKE 4!!!! WoW!!!!!

Screenshots PLZ

Comment

k...gimme a bit Ill get some good ones

Comment

It seems kinda fun. Never played the other quakes so I dont know just how much like the other ones it is but I assume its really similar given that people are already really really damn good and it only just came out, lol.

...I think that game makes me seasick for some reason...that or last night I just ate something that didnt agree with me lol.

Comment

Some fps game scan give motion sickness just like seaskickness is a form of motion sickness.

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

man i baught this game on the 11th and it still hasnt damn arrived, or shipped for that matter, so ill be getting it soon.

I nevr had motion sickness to doom 3, or hl2, but i did to bf2 at one time lol.

Comment

D*** I don't know how to take screenshots cause print screen doesn't work. I haven't looked into it much but if anyone knows that would be cool. I played for about 3 hours last night and have had a blast the whole time. Not once have I gotten bored or anything. The later levels in the game are AWSOME!!! as well as taxing on the PC with high settings but the amount of detail in this compared to Doom 3 is well, you can't even compare.

Quake 4 is the most visually stunning game I have seen in terms of detail and the gore......Oh My!

Comment

I waannnt.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
                  D*** I don't know how to take screenshots cause print screen doesn't work. I haven't looked into it much but if anyone knows that would be cool.
                  clipper or fraps will do what you want.

Comment

IF You want to take screenshots Get FRAPS

Comment

Quake 4 is definetly an awesome game, I must admit I am a little more interested in the single player campaign than I thought I would be. I mainly bought it for the multiplayer and it hasnt disappointed me there either. Its pretty much like Q3A which is exactly what I was hoping for. I also bought FEAR yesterday but I havent even started on it because I'm too hooked on Q4 right now.

Comment

i want Q4 sp the most.

Comment

I have played all the Quakes apart from Quake 4, they are all very good game's especially Quake 2 which i completed a few times on PS1 and computer, gotta love the lil blaster gun you start of with in Quake 2, Quake 3 was a change it was very good especially on the multiplayer since it was fast paced gameplay - I have Quake 3 Gold ( quake 3 arena and team arena), Quake 4 hasn't released here yet, but I was hoping for a demo, no signs yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                            I have played all the Quakes apart from Quake 4, they are all very good game's especially Quake 2 which i completed a few times on PS1 and computer, gotta love the lil blaster gun you start of with in Quake 2, Quake 3 was a change it was very good especially on the multiplayer since it was fast paced gameplay - I have Quake 3 Gold ( quake 3 arena and team arena), Quake 4 hasn't released here yet, but I was hoping for a demo, no signs yet.
                            Nope no demo.

Comment

There should be a demo so some people can see if they like it or not, because most stores have a no return policy unless the game is faulty.

Comment

Working...
                              X