i die too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i die too much

I get loads of kills with the tank, but the stupid planes bomb the crap out of me .

Comment

just go to sharqi and find a good mi28 pilot (or gunner) if you fly rack up kills like crazy

Comment

Oh and when I said look at my stats I didn't mean look at my stat sig. That's not updating for some reason. Yeah click on the rank icon below my post count if you guys didn't look at my updated stats.

Comment

I'm still pretty high in my deaths, but I've brought it down since I started. All of what is said above, plus:

Always do your best to remain under whatever cover is available. Shrubs, trees, shadows, rocks... they are all your friends.

Save your sprint. There's a temptation to sprint as hard as possible to get to the action, but you need it most to escape or burst up on your opponent.

Don't go it alone. If you're the first one to get near an enemy flag, on foot, you might be better off waiting until friends come. Better yet, travel with a group, especially one with a medic. Best - join squads using VOIP, who will school you in tactics.

Take an indirect route. Circle back behind that enemy base, especially if you've got hold of a jeep.

Stay safe from artillery, foreign and domestic. Know that putting a roof over your head is the safest place, but don't touch the walls. Outside, find a corner of a building. Your chances are 4x better there than in the open.

Most important, after every death, ask yourself what you did wrong. Were you running with a shotgun through the desert flats? Did you sit in your tank motionless, and let the enemy kill you with C4? Did you ride in an APC all the way up to the enemy flag, where a tank took you all out? Did you run into that bunker to clear out the enemy, instead of throwing a grenade in there?

There's always something you could have done to help your chances. But the #1 thing: see your enemy before he sees you.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronViolence
            #1 thing: see your enemy before he sees you.
            probably the best advice anyone can get

Comment

A conservative way to improve your k/d ration is to lay in tall grass, way out on the fringes of the map. If you're lucky one guy will come by each round. Knowing he is out in the boonies and there is absolutely no danger out there, he will sit down by a tree and smoke a cigarette. Try like heck to take him out after he puts his rifle down. If you get one kill a round, you will slowly increase your ratio.

Comment

hey thanks,noob tube is my most accurate weapon.lol and its not like i try to get shot.to get shot less id have to hide out n that would suck.i think my biggest problem is my aiming im just not as fast at getting on target as about every one else.i use an optical mouse,the settings in options are stock.

Comment

Be like me:

Be wh0re.™

Comment

vehicles and join squads...preferably that have a medic. Choose your battles wisely. You're not gonna take out a group of soldiers when u got an AT kit. Hide when u need to and wait for backup if possible.

Comment

i have a bad enough self esteem complex with out that.people so so so ohhh.if you just dont drop a supply crate or something they instantly want to vote you out.every time i see that i type back[hey if anyone else would like to be the co just say so i will gladly give it up to a more skilled player but when i joined this game and nobody was doing it i took it,cause i think it is important to have a co.i have not yet had anyone say yea i want it i have got a few no just give us uav n spot them please.u got it.

Comment

teaming up helps, if you're not confident, bring up the rear.

This way you can analyze the situation better, and provide covering fire.

It also gives some insight into the angles that are most commonly dangerous. might help when you take point some day

Comment

The long thread is all good. I'd add USE YOUR EYES!!!! Before rushing in to take a flag or a fire fight. Approach with stealth and check the area. I know it can be time consuming, but a few looks around can make all the difference.

Also, play within the capabilities of the kit you are using. You dont act like rambo with support or engy, not even AT or medic (though medic weapon is slightly better!). Support classes are exactly that so hang back from your teammates. Let them clear an area for you then go in. Plus you act like a wide field spotter for any sneaky enemy and pick em off.

Finally, stay with a medic if you can - thats what a good squad is for!! Happy hunting.

If in doubt be commander and get loads of arty kills!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X