i die too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i die too much

look at my stats. its pathetic now. i keep wondering why i die so much now, can anyone help me so i can die less when im:
    anti tank
    engineer
    sniper
    specops

Re: i die too much

Originally posted by Ligan
    look at my stats. its pathetic now. i keep wondering why i die so much now, can anyone help me so i can die less when im:
    anti tank
    engineer
    sniper
    specops

Medic but only if you enjoy it because you could heal your self!I die a lot( not as much as you) but don't play medica a lot, I play support:evil: I eat your bullets and spit them back at you. People would be like BS! I unloaded on you and you owned me with a SAW the support gun sucks! Most of my deaths are from c4 suicide bombings or when I was learning to fly and being idle ( stupid death streak)

Comment

I die alot too, my KDR ration os .2!!!! Its mainly because i try and play while capped (at 28.8 Kbps.... hehe.. ) but still.. lol.

Comment

can anyone help me so i can die less.....
        you need to forget everything you learned from the Rambo movies

Comment

try vehicles... they're is always a begining

Comment

yea me too.sometimes i think i play just so other people will have a target.but on those rare accounts that im in the zone and kicking butt oh yea its all good.

Comment

oh and i think the best way to die less is to play more.i learn a little bit more every time i do die.so sooner or later im going to huh well at the least die less.

Comment

i swear theres like 20 people who got promoted cause of me :|: .

Comment

Ok, whatever you do don't go runnning into the middle of a firfight or where there are those big rambo battles. Try not to go down really well used streets or paths. Stick to the sides and flank areas. Try to stick in a squad or small group if possible too. The idea is to try to get the jump on the enemy. Spot him before he spots you type of thing. If you get the upper hand you can fire off a couple of shots before he knew what hit him.

If you are below half health don't keep running around fighting cause if you come into a firefight you are already at a disadvantage. Find a medic. Heal yourself then get back into it.

If your a sniper find nice areas to shoot from. Try not to sit ontop of buildings cause that's the first place people look for a sniper. Bushes on sides of hills can be effective. Once you've got a kill or two move position. People who get killed by a sniper tend to hold a grudge and will come looking for you.

At guns suck so try not to get in an all out firefight with a guy. Once you've fired a shot from the AT rocket move position. most of the time a tank doesn't have time to hit you if you jump out and get a shot off straight away unless he knows where you are.

Find those areas on maps that not many people know about that give you a tactical advantage. Best way to find these is see who seems to get the biggest score in your team and follow him around. Watch what he does and learn from it. there are a lot of talented players out there that can teach you a lot if you team up with them and help them. Best way to do this is be a medic for a while and follow him around. He usually won't mind you tagging along if your reviving him.

Another thing is to try and stick to a class for a while and get used to the gun and how that kit plays. If you keep swapping kits all the time you won't get a chance to get used to the gun and style of play. All the guns require slightly different techniques to play.

Hope this helps

Comment

i got a similar ratio. im proud of it though cause most of the time i will be in a squad and sacrifice myself to draw out the enemy so the others can take em out, etc.

Dying in combat is an honor. Think of it that way

Comment

yea when i get in a vehicle i do somewhat better.

Comment

try getting shot less..... Thats my wisdom

Comment

looolll im with ya on that.hell together we could make the next general.

Comment

Best way to raise your ratio is to get good with a tank or a plane.

Comment

I always for some reason always find the servers where there tank whores out the ying yang plus i guess i attract artillery to :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X