Why is all at max ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is all at max ranks?

Unlocks aren't that great anyways. Sure some weapons might be nice but a good player can use the stock weapons.

Best weapon in the game is the AK101. Wish I could use it as USMC =/

Comment

i like the ak-47 best.. wished i could use it on urban maps.. so much power...

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
        i like the ak-47 best.. wished i could use it on urban maps.. so much power...
        No kidding, that AK is like a G3 on steroids.

Im getting tired of the G36c, i wish they kept the rank requirements, everyone will be maxed out in 2 months, yay.

Comment

Man i never get tired of the G36C....But the most fun is the C4, i always get some poor bastards. But for the c4 i dont need a unlock..
          Most of all it's just skill and not the weapon..

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
            It aint the gun it's the dvil behind it, I could own a noob with a DAO with a damn knife.
            What he said

Comment

Originally posted by Real_2St0n3d
              yeah right.. so the mp5 is as good as the DAO??? (for example)
              That is a special case; I think the DAO-12 is the only gun that is a major improvement over the standard gun for all three armies. More because the SMGs suck than because the DAO is great (although it is). The pistols are more powerful and accurate than the SMGs so anything would be an improvement. The other unlocks are mostly improvements for only one or two armies. I'd only unlock the G3 and LR85 to avoid using the M16A2. I've unlocked the PKM but I only use it as China since I prefer the RPK74 and SAW.

Comment

Wow:|: Y'all must be mis'informed or not very good with your unlocks..... ok ok reasons.

Why the unlocks are better than the normal ones, cough*

Other VS G36C, the G36C is much more accurate then the others, it has less recoil so you can stay on your target, and it has a more rapid firing rate = Faster kills. (yes it doesn't have the red dot sight but the steel one is fine)

Other VS M95, the M95 is much more powerfull, if your enemy has full health it will not be a one shot kill but if your enemy has two notches in his health gone then it will be, and it can shoot through heli, humv (ect.) and other glass that can not be penitrated by the Others.

Others (Esp. AK) VS G3, Alright people this officially my favorite gun, reason, listen and learn, I was walking through Strike at Karkand when two guys came at me one behind the other, I used half the clip (10 shots) and took them both out, this has happened many a time, And it is more accurate than the AK and it is more powerful, reloading time ain't bad and the pure power/accuracy out-preforms the AK by far,And a few bursts can kill a guy a mile away. (yes it only has 20 rounds per mag. but like I said, reloading time ain't bad)

Others VS PKM, Well the truth is I havn't unlocked the PKM yet, but from what I've heard, if your prone and your zoomed in, nothing can stop it. I've heard many people say it's the best gun ever, it's still inaccurate but it's got the same accuracy as Others and it's much more powerfull.

Others VS Jackhammer Shotgun, Hehe I know it's not called that but I'm too lazy to look it up this weapon is a matter of opinion, it's really powerfull, it shoots fast, you can shoot one shot instead of 7, and everyone complains about the reloading time, IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!!!!!!! As in seriously it only takes the same to load a assault gun, in some cases the normal shotgun is better but this one is quit deadly.

Others VS The medic gun (whatever it's called), this one is not as powerful as many think, I thought it was going to be really good but the only thing good about it is it's got a vertual sniper scope, the AK's and M16 are more powersful, so this one ain't to great.

Others VS DAO-12, Alright, I don't think I need to tell ya'll that the MP5 and all stink, am I right? I've used the anti-tank guns from 5 ft. and I didn't kill them, the DAO-12 is much more powerfull and it fires rapidly, and packs a whopping 12 shots, if you shoot a guy from 5 ft. hes dead meat, and when it comes to long range, use your pistol, it's there for a reason, and your better off using the pistol instead of the MP5 and all cause they just stink in any situation.

Keep in mind this is all in my oppinion so don't Flame me if you don't agree, Just trying to point out some facts.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiliusX6
                  Keep in mind this is all in my oppinion so don't Flame me if you don't agree, Just trying to point out some facts.
                  The first sentence is fine but . . . what 'facts' did you present? All you gave were your own subjective impressions. Check out the damage and accuracy numbers; THOSE are facts. e.g. G3 does NOT 'outperform the AK by far'; G3 and both AKs take 3 hits to kill an unarmored soldier. G3 and AK47 take 4 hits to kill an armored soldier and AK101 takes 5. The G3 has more deviation than the AKs but a bit less recoil. That is not 'outperforming by far'. And the standard LMGs do more damage per second than the PKM; it has a bit of an accuracy advantage because of reduced recoil from its lower rate of fire. I will agree on the LR85 (medic unlock); I'd only use it as USA to have full-auto ability instead of 3-round burst.

Comment

ok OK! You don't have to get all mad at me cause I had a typo! Gee wiz, and yes you proved me wrong on the G3 but listen "IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!! IT SERPASES THE AK BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!" I didn't say that but that's what I was trying to get across when I said "this is all in my opinion" so my comment on the G3 was in my opinion, and I didn't mean to say "facts" I should have said "facts in my opinion" OK?????? So you don't have to get all uptight about my typo!:|:

Comment

Originally posted by PhiliusX6
                      ok OK! You don't have to get all mad at me cause I had a typo! Gee wiz, and yes you proved me wrong on the G3 but listen "IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!! IT SERPASES THE AK BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!" I didn't say that but that's what I was trying to get across when I said "this is all in my opinion" so my comment on the G3 was in my opinion, and I didn't mean to say "facts" I should have said "facts in my opinion" OK?????? So you don't have to get all uptight about my typo!:|:
                      Didn't sound like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Excrucifix
                        How come everyone has haywire ranks? It's like everyone is at max rank.
                        I know the answer to that one, don't read the others posts.
                        The answer is that they are ALL in PRISON and therefore have time to play for a couple of hundreds hours (assuming it's not in some run-down country where theres no computers in jail)

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                          It aint the gun it's the dvil behind it, I could own a noob with a DAO with a damn knife.
                          sure.

try me.

Comment

Working...
                          X