Why is all at max ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is all at max ranks?

How come everyone has haywire ranks? It's like everyone is at max rank.

I think it sucks cause when everyone got so many unlocks, then people tear eachother apart in no time.

Is it something EA planned, this "rank outrage". Or is it a bug that needs to be fixed?

Why is all at max ranks?

I think it sucks cause when everyone got so many unlocks, then people tear eachother apart in no time.

Is it something EA planned, this "rank outrage". Or is it a bug that needs to be fixed?

Comment

Re: Why is all at max ranks?

*chuckles slightly*..... read the forums man

Comment

*chuckles slightly*..... read the forums man

Comment

Originally posted by Excrucifix

More people have good guns boo hoo now you don't have a big advantage over players that don't play 24/7.

It's not too much different for me. I just have to watch out for support players is my only real problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Excrucifix

More people have good guns boo hoo now you don't have a big advantage over players that don't play 24/7.

It's not too much different for me. I just have to watch out for support players is my only real problem.

Comment

lol Ive been trying to find it.. But apparently I suck at finding. So I turn to here.. :P

Comment

lol Ive been trying to find it.. But apparently I suck at finding. So I turn to here.. :P

Comment

Well, I just dont see the point in living 2 sec before you get killed. I liked it better before, you could still get an unlock quick. An unlock for your favorite type of character. Now, people can choose any class convinient for that specific situation, which will make them pawn eachother. And that makes the general living standard per game signifigantly shorter. o_O

Comment

They made it this way so people dont have to play for months to get that next unlock, if ur a pro gamer and spend hours a day playing BF2 this might seem a bit retarded but if u got an actual job and got a family to take care of it's a much welcome extra to have a weapon or two unlocked...

It's just more balanced, think about it

Comment

I don't understand why you people think that unlocks are SO much better than the regular guns. They're not. They were never intended to be.

Comment

yeah right.. so the mp5 is as good as the DAO??? (for example)

I love it this way better.. I do spend quite some time gaming but I can't picture myself still playing it as much in a year to come.. at least now I got to experience somewhat more of BF2 then what I'd have attained at the old rank system..

They may have gone a little overboard in the other direction though, I'll give you that much.. when I first logged on and played a round after 1.03, I was expecting 1, maximum 2 ranks, instead I got 3 extra, some even, 4, so yeah.. maybe a little.. but I'll take another gun over the old system though

just my 2 €-cents

Comment

Originally posted by Angerf1st_NL
                          They made it this way so people dont have to play for months to get that next unlock, if ur a pro gamer and spend hours a day playing BF2 this might seem a bit retarded but if u got an actual job and got a family to take care of it's a much welcome extra to have a weapon or two unlocked...

It's just more balanced, think about it
                          Yes Siree! It might also have something to do with the SF expansion coming out.

Comment

Devil Be Gone#)@%*(#()%

Comment

It aint the gun it's the dvil behind it, I could own a noob with a DAO with a damn knife.

Comment

Working...
                              X