M95 Tip: Close-up Squad Support Tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M95 Tip: Close-up Squad Support Tactics

Assault-sniping is so much more fun than camp-sniping. I'm gonna have a go at that tonight now

Comment

Yes usually when I'm assaulting and camping flags I'm using the M95 sniper kit ... its very easy to neutralize a flag when you can protect 2 different entrance points using claymores. I usually look for a medic or another sniper first when trying to take out squads.

A good tip for up and coming assault snipers is to get used to switching weapons fast -- if you can tag a guy with the M95 and switch to your pistol quick enough, you can take them out very quickly (one maybe 2 shots max with the pistol).

One thing I'd like to add is its always a wise idea to point out any other snipers you see using the 'spotted' command -- at least as a warning since lots of snipers go back to their same roosts and just in case they take you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Damanexor
        One thing I'd like to add is its always a wise idea to point out any other snipers you see using the 'spotted' command -- at least as a warning since lots of snipers go back to their same roosts and just in case they take you out.
        Actually as long as you seen the "red" on their tag you can use the RIGHT click spotted (where it shows a list of things), and spot him eventhough he's no longer in sight. Is that what you're saying?

I use this alot when I see some vehicle go around a corner or a helicopter fly past me, you just need to manually spot them close to their current location and it'll still register as a spot.

Too bad snipers don't get teamwork points for spotting.../cry

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor

Too bad snipers don't get teamwork points for spotting.../cry
          They really should....I mean they're the closest thing that BF2 has to a scout.....

Comment

Working...
          X