Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enemy commander took MY arty guns

Originally posted by ptegan
    Of course they are. And just like the other BF games it'll be 5-6 patches and a year before everything is working. In the end it'll be the BF fans that stay until the end when it's working fine, just like BF1942 and BF:V while others move on to other games.
    Funny, BF:V is still a mess. :hmm:

Comment

there IS some form of assets bugs
      even on other maps
      1 of our guys kept getting team damage for blowing up enemy toys - after 3 times he quit as spec ops for that game

Comment

there IS some form of assets bugs
        even on other maps
        1 of our guys kept getting team damage for blowing up enemy toys - after 3 times he quit as spec ops for that game

Comment

yep it's a bug. the chinese arty isn't available for USMC when they capture the airfield you just get the message that you've done vehicle team damage when you blow it up. Still i suggest to keep blowing it up if you're USMC!

Comment

yep it's a bug. the chinese arty isn't available for USMC when they capture the airfield you just get the message that you've done vehicle team damage when you blow it up. Still i suggest to keep blowing it up if you're USMC!

Comment

LMAO :laugh: cool must be fun to be Artyed by 5artillery at the same time

Comment

LMAO :laugh: cool must be fun to be Artyed by 5artillery at the same time

Comment

while on the arti subject.. when i was playing the other day... a commander kept dropping arti on our carrier.. like.. every TEN seconds.. i havent really played commander since 1.03 came out.. but.. before that.. i remember it taking a bit longer than 10 seconds to get arti available...

Comment

while on the arti subject.. when i was playing the other day... a commander kept dropping arti on our carrier.. like.. every TEN seconds.. i havent really played commander since 1.03 came out.. but.. before that.. i remember it taking a bit longer than 10 seconds to get arti available...

Comment

It's a bug.

Comment

It's a bug.

Comment

Hrm... that's odd, cause I was trying to solve the "team vehicle damage" bug that people complain about when blowing up commander assets per this post:

I have YET to get Team Vehicle Damage for blowing enemy assets even when I try to reproduce the bug. I think people are just confused and disoriented when blowing up assets.

But I did try to get the dual arty bug, and it DID NOT HAPPEN. But from the screen shot in the first post of this thread, I can see the arty missing… it’s got to be a WAKE island bug and NOT a 1.03 bug.

silG, is that YOUR supply crate there?

Do the us have to perhaps repair the blown arty to gain control of it? Why only TWO of the arty and not ALL three of them?

Comment

Hrm... that's odd, cause I was trying to solve the "team vehicle damage" bug that people complain about when blowing up commander assets per this post:

I have YET to get Team Vehicle Damage for blowing enemy assets even when I try to reproduce the bug. I think people are just confused and disoriented when blowing up assets.

But I did try to get the dual arty bug, and it DID NOT HAPPEN. But from the screen shot in the first post of this thread, I can see the arty missing… it’s got to be a WAKE island bug and NOT a 1.03 bug.

silG, is that YOUR supply crate there?

Do the us have to perhaps repair the blown arty to gain control of it? Why only TWO of the arty and not ALL three of them?

Comment

There is a bug and I don't think it's just related to Wake Island. I was USMC on Kubra Damn. We took control of MECs airfield and when I blew up the Radar and UAV Trailer, I got Team Vehicle Damage for both of them and I did lose points. I remember it happening before on another map but I forget the circumstances.

Comment

There is a bug and I don't think it's just related to Wake Island. I was USMC on Kubra Damn. We took control of MECs airfield and when I blew up the Radar and UAV Trailer, I got Team Vehicle Damage for both of them and I did lose points. I remember it happening before on another map but I forget the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X