Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: enemy commander took MY arty guns

Originally posted by ptegan
    it'll be 5-6 patches and a year before everything is working.
    You reckon everything is working OK for BF42 & BFV ???

Comment

it'll be 5-6 patches and a year before everything is working.
      You reckon everything is working OK for BF42 & BFV ???

Comment

I'm not sure this is a bug, I've only seen it on Wake.

I commandered this map the other day, and the US kept taking the airfield. Finally, after having it for some time, and after having blown up my arty, they gained control of the arty. I was able to drop supplies on UAV and Radar and fix/use them, but we never got the base back to see if I regained control of the arty...

If EA put that in there, its plain gay. Interesting idea, however, this map is hard enough to commander from the PLA side not having to loose your freaking arty.

Comment

I'm not sure this is a bug, I've only seen it on Wake.

I commandered this map the other day, and the US kept taking the airfield. Finally, after having it for some time, and after having blown up my arty, they gained control of the arty. I was able to drop supplies on UAV and Radar and fix/use them, but we never got the base back to see if I regained control of the arty...

If EA put that in there, its plain gay. Interesting idea, however, this map is hard enough to commander from the PLA side not having to loose your freaking arty.

Comment

Yes if the oposing team caps the aria with the arty it becomes there teams arty.

Comment

Yes if the oposing team caps the aria with the arty it becomes there teams arty.

Comment

Of course they are. And just like the other BF games it'll be 5-6 patches and a year before everything is working. In the end it'll be the BF fans that stay until the end when it's working fine, just like BF1942 and BF:V while others move on to other games.
                yup i was playing 1942, road to rome and secret weapons, desert combat, and vietnam till the day bf2 came out

Comment

Of course they are. And just like the other BF games it'll be 5-6 patches and a year before everything is working. In the end it'll be the BF fans that stay until the end when it's working fine, just like BF1942 and BF:V while others move on to other games.
                  yup i was playing 1942, road to rome and secret weapons, desert combat, and vietnam till the day bf2 came out

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
                    its a bug on wake island. the two northern guns turn USMC if they cap the airfield.
                    So what then USMC's commander gets 5 arty cannons?!

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
                      its a bug on wake island. the two northern guns turn USMC if they cap the airfield.
                      So what then USMC's commander gets 5 arty cannons?!

Comment

it kinda seems to me they must have playing toying with the idea and forgot to fix it on release of the patch.

Comment

it kinda seems to me they must have playing toying with the idea and forgot to fix it on release of the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by 07>sin
                            Eh I doubt it, its prolly just a bug that happened while making the map

Comment

Originally posted by 07>sin
                              Eh I doubt it, its prolly just a bug that happened while making the map

Comment

Funny, BF:V is still a mess. :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                                X