No announcement yet.

[ADF] Infiltration Movie (Part 1 of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [ADF] Infiltration Movie (Part 1 of 3)

Downloading at 85KB/sec woops make that 101KB/sec. Looking forward to this, hope all this hype about this is right.

Comment

Downloading at 85KB/sec woops make that 101KB/sec. Looking forward to this, hope all this hype about this is right.

Comment

Originally posted by -moc-Landis
        i liked it alot. i wish there was more plot to it. maybe that will be in the next two. hope so!

yea i have to agree. More plot is needed. Maybe more of a shooting scene was needed. Chase scene was good. could have should how the sniper got into place and maybe showed the guys that needed the air life back home. maybe show that they were pinned down somewhere. just me thinkin but overall it was a good movie ill be looking for the part 2 in this lil series.

good job

Comment

Originally posted by -moc-Landis
          i liked it alot. i wish there was more plot to it. maybe that will be in the next two. hope so!

yea i have to agree. More plot is needed. Maybe more of a shooting scene was needed. Chase scene was good. could have should how the sniper got into place and maybe showed the guys that needed the air life back home. maybe show that they were pinned down somewhere. just me thinkin but overall it was a good movie ill be looking for the part 2 in this lil series.

good job

Comment

I loved it, best choice of music ever and very good vamera angles.
            Good Job! Looking forward to 2nd part!

Comment

I loved it, best choice of music ever and very good vamera angles.
              Good Job! Looking forward to 2nd part!

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustang
                why cant people just make movies .wmv's? i camt get .rars to work. and imnot getting winrar. just not doing it.
                Making the movie a .wmv means people can stream it. Therefore if they want to watch it twice it could take off another 150mb of our bandwidth.

Re: Credits - Sorry about this, we were just testing some stuff. We knew it was pointless but thought we'd add them in to test them out.

Re: Plot - Second movie is the main part, will feature about 20 actors and more of a plot + voice acting. This one is basically a test run.

Thanks for the good comments.

Comment

Hey I helped make this movie (did most of it ; sorry homer)

Plot- When we started this movie there was no plot, it was an afterthought added in with the titles later. The next movie however will develop on this plot much further and show the guys being pinned down etc. like someone mentioned.

Filetype- WMVs are just plain crap, they are OK but I prefer Divx 6, also in the development of the movie there were a LOT of codec problems on our PCs so the final product just looked crap. Also it was added to a RAR to shrink the size and prevent Streaming as Homer said to stop streaming which would eat up our bandwith.

Graphics- I forgot to put graphics on high before rendering, this cause the movie to look considerably worse that it should have.

Part 3- Homer made a mistake and said part 1 of 3, I was only planning a part 2 but if enough people want it there very well could be a part 3. Ill just have to make sure Part 2 leaves the possibility of a Part 3.

The next movie will be a hell of a lot better both as a movie and on the technical side with better Audio and Video quality.

Comment

I'd use the Xvid 4.12 codec.

Comment

Working...
                    X