No announcement yet.

[ADF] Infiltration Movie (Part 1 of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ADF] Infiltration Movie (Part 1 of 3)

Part 1 of the ADF Battlefield 2 Epic is out. Running at 5:22 it's a prequel to an upcoming Battlefield 2 Movie we're going to make later this year.

"In an effort to increase the offensive on the Chinese front, US forces are desperately trying to Capture the Oilfields at Daqing in Northeastern China. However Chinese Artillery is forcing US Soldiers back. On the Songhua River system a lone US Soldier is attempting to steal a Chiniese Mi-17 Transport Chopper so the US can safely Transport a squad of US Marines into the Dragon Valley and destroy the Chinese Artillery."

Part 1 - Infiltration, covers the US Soldiers attempt to commandeer the Chinese Helicopter and make his escape.

Click Thumbnail to Download

File is hosted on US server and weighs in at 121mb but is worth watching.

Thanks

Re: [ADF] Infiltration Movie (Part 1 of 3)

sounds good

Comment

downloading now . . . 65.4 ko/sec hehe slow but thats how it is all the time

Comment

Lol yeah,

Hope you guys like it, if not please give us some pointers on improving it. Was kinna hard to do using only 2 guys so it doesnt have any MASSIVE fights.

Comment

wow.. i get slow connection.. 50kb/sec ..

Comment

well im currently getting 600k/sec on a 750k max cappacity. 3minute

Comment

wow.. im jealous .

Comment

just watched the movie and then i was wondering where did i heard this song the last time?? then when the chopper was about to land i just remembered: its the MetalGear Solid 2 Substance music!!!(finished the game a while ago on xbox).... very good choice you made; this game music is very good and just saw it also fits with BF2... nice one... i want to see the 2others

Comment

i liked it alot. i wish there was more plot to it. maybe that will be in the next two. hope so!

Comment

Mirrored - http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/..._file_id=66957

Comment

Mirrored - http://totalbf2.filecloud.com/files/..._file_id=66957

Comment

It's not bad, but I think that the graphics let it down. The sound editing was a bit dodgy at parts, especially when someone signs in on MSN when the Sniper makes a shot, no one else heard that? The credits were like 2 minutes, and there are only like 2 people mentioned - which I thought was unnecessary as the file size could have been much smaller. The words at the beginning seemed jerky to me, and didn't fade in / out all that well. It's worth the download, but I think you'll get more people if you cut down on the credits...

Comment

It's not bad, but I think that the graphics let it down. The sound editing was a bit dodgy at parts, especially when someone signs in on MSN when the Sniper makes a shot, no one else heard that? The credits were like 2 minutes, and there are only like 2 people mentioned - which I thought was unnecessary as the file size could have been much smaller. The words at the beginning seemed jerky to me, and didn't fade in / out all that well. It's worth the download, but I think you'll get more people if you cut down on the credits...

Comment

why cant people just make movies .wmv's? i camt get .rars to work. and imnot getting winrar. just not doing it.

Comment

why cant people just make movies .wmv's? i camt get .rars to work. and imnot getting winrar. just not doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X