Bomb'n made Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bomb'n made Easy

Who's complaining on who? All I said was that someone needed to go back and practice more before making a no-brainer 'guide'. And that's the darn truth so you can't argue about that. I still have yet to see a post from him on his own guide, and it's been what, 3 days or so? Kind of gives off the general idea that he's practicing then coming back with a more in-depth guide, instead of, "Fly straight and level and drop a bomb." I don't know about you but that isn't a guide what so ever; that's a paraphrase of a GameFaqs guide to Planes or something...

Comment

First of all, level-bombing does NOT work, you have no idea how many times I seen people fly level, release bomb and discover they fell in the ocean 500m away.

Fly around, relax, see a circle/triangle/square on your HUD? turn, face it, dive toward it, not vertical but just head toward the target at what ever angle you feel like. If there must be a tip I guess its to release the bomb when you are at about 30degree dive at 1/3 the length of the bombing line. Go to rear view and check if you hit the target.

The key is relax and practice, you will never be able to bomb effectively if you are constantly trying to remember certain "rules". Its lke driving, practice and its part of you, you will never drive well if you constantly have these things like "turn wheel 30 degrees when you are 1/3 out on an intersection and return after 3.5 seconds"

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
        So much fancy talk, all you need to do to bomb is, line up, pull the trigger, check how many killed, reload, repeat.

Do it a few times and you wont need anything to tell you when to release, you wil just know when you see it.
        agreed

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
          So much fancy talk, all you need to do to bomb is, line up, pull the trigger, check how many killed, reload, repeat.

Do it a few times and you wont need anything to tell you when to release, you wil just know when you see it.
          HAHA, yeah you're right. some people actually regard BF2 as a hardcore/real simulator :laugh:

But yeah, bombin' is easy in the game and I personally dont see how one can take pleasure in doing it in BF2. (guess they get owned in a real simulator)
          Personally I had enough in SP with planes.

Comment

here guys a quick bombing video... dont rape my BW too much... im still waiting for it to get accepted on filefront

just a sweet and simple tutorial

Comment

Nice short and to the point video, I'll try that out later today

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                Stop damn double posting just to bump your useless topic and thats how n00bs bomb anyway.
                You should come down at about a 70 degree angle from about 400 foot and drop your bombs just below the centre of the hud.
                I'm sorry, but that's the only way you can bomb?

Bombing is a simple case of practice makes perfect, the more you do it the more feel you get for it and in the end you bomb solely on your gut-instinct...

Comment

aye Flipya54 i found the same thing

my tutorial is just designed to give people a heads up on how to hit the target

my instinct has improved every time i play :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.Maz
                    aye Flipya54 i found the same thing

my tutorial is just designed to give people a heads up on how to hit the target

my instinct has improved every time i play :P
                    I know, it's tho only failsafe way to learn...

One thing though,

!!!!!EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!

IF YOU'VE SELECTED A TARGET TO HIT ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CHECK YOUR RADAR FOR LITTLE BLUE/GREEN DOTS/VEHICLES, BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HIT THEM!!!!!

I got so ****ed off last night when me and my squad had crawled halfway through the dragon valley map to cap a flag behind enemy lines, and just as we arrived at the flag some IDIOT who called himself Flyingdutch (or something of that nature) bombed me and my squad so nastily we almost ended up in BF1942... Usually I'd give him a 'nice work dude', but not in this case, he was a teammate... We lost the game by only two points in the end...

Comment

Working...
                    X