Bomb'n made Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomb'n made Easy

I have been testing the right speed,altitude and distance to drop from.
    I came up with your avg. speed (about 930) and your altitude from about 100 foot. and about 230m from what ever.

EXAMPLE:your flying along mind'n your bizness and your teams flag goes neutral your angry as a fire **** ant on a friday night at a gay bar.now aproch your flag at avg speed (930 ish) your altitude should be 100ish.at 230m drop be fast on that drop. and you should make some kills. enless they be in some spot that is hell proff.

Please do remember you can't see the distance on a tank,apc and so on.
    so try to get your range down good.But if there is a range you can see and you get this down.them diperheads will be no problem.

tell next time this is your pilot PFC.WELCOME please enjoi your flight

P.S tell me what you think.

Re: Bomb'n made Easy

you can't say pis*? oops. sorry

Comment

i have not tested the bigger jets on this info.(cluster bombs) i sure it be the same thought. only mabe closer in distance not sure.

Comment

So much fancy talk, all you need to do to bomb is, line up, pull the trigger, check how many killed, reload, repeat.

Do it a few times and you wont need anything to tell you when to release, you wil just know when you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC.WELCOME
          P.S tell me what you think.
          I think you need to learn how to spell...
          Seriously though, iewgnem is right. Check your chase rear cam after you do a bombing run to see where the bombs land. After a while you just get a feel for it. Or you could dive bomb so that the bombs fall straight at where you're aiming.

Comment

So what is the bombimb aiming reticle for then?

The Prima guide describes the technique as having to line up the target with the vertical bar and the horizontal dashed line.

That never worked for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Talus

The Prima guide describes the technique as having to line up the target with the vertical bar and the horizontal dashed line.

It works fine when you are flying straight over your target. If you have any forward pitch, you must learn to compensate it ie. release bombs a little bit before the target reaches that horizontal line. All you need to do is practise and you will learn how to bomb correctly... It's easier with bomber of course, but in time it's easy with a fighter. I can even outnumber a bomber on a good night.

PRACTISE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

Comment

It works fine when you are flying straight over your target. If you have any forward pitch, you must learn to compensate it ie. release bombs a little bit before the target reaches that horizontal line. All you need to do is practise and you will learn how to bomb correctly... It's easier with bomber of course, but in time it's easy with a fighter. I can even outnumber a bomber on a good night.

PRACTISE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

Comment

Ok..so if I'm flying STRAIGHT AND LEVEL, then bombing is exactly as described in the Prima guide? i.e. line up all 3 and release

Sweet...NOW I should improve...cuz gawd do I suck now.

Comment

Ok..so if I'm flying STRAIGHT AND LEVEL, then bombing is exactly as described in the Prima guide? i.e. line up all 3 and release

Comment

Line up what?

The Vertical line, the target box and the horizontal line?

Comment

Line up what?

The Vertical line, the target box and the horizontal line?

Comment

sorry if you people dont like info it worked just wanted to let you people know not get b*tch out about my spelling. by the way d*ckhead enjoi is a brand of skateboard and i skate why i put enjoi not enjoy.

Comment

sorry if you people dont like info it worked just wanted to let you people know not get b*tch out about my spelling. by the way d*ckhead enjoi is a brand of skateboard and i skate why i put enjoi not enjoy.

Comment

Thunderbolt that is some funny **** lol!!! where did you get that?? bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam OWNED

Comment

Working...
                              X