Bomb'n made Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bomb'n made Easy

Thunderbolt that is some funny **** lol!!! where did you get that?? bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam OWNED

Comment

Stop damn double posting just to bump your useless topic and thats how n00bs bomb anyway.
      You should come down at about a 70 degree angle from about 400 foot and drop your bombs just below the centre of the hud.

Comment

Stop damn double posting just to bump your useless topic and thats how n00bs bomb anyway.
        You should come down at about a 70 degree angle from about 400 foot and drop your bombs just below the centre of the hud.

Comment

Wow. Someone needs to go back and practise...

Anywho, the key to bombing is to be level. How do I know this, hmmm let's look at real bombers, do they dive bomb? No, although that it a VERY effective way to be accurate, but not a good idea to those who don't use a joystick.

Next, rapid bombing is key! The more bombs you can drop the better. It's not always about getting kills, but about blocking your opponet into a spot where your team can easily get in and take over. Bombing isn't just flying in dropping some bombs and getting kills. It's a demoralizing factor! If you can keep people at a certain spot then that makes your team have a much easier chance to gain control. That's a fact.

Next, know your plane! If you have the F-15, try to have your co-pilot use the laser guided missle camera to help direct when and where to release for maximum effect, that may include getting some quick kills, or pushing your foe into a bad position. If you use the Su-34, then have your co-pilot try to do direct targets with his camera, although using the regular view can be helpful in directing where infantry and tanks are moving; kind of effective because he can tell you to bomb here to push your foes back into the beach or into a hill or some point where they can be flanked and targeted rather easily.

Anywho this concludes my post. Have fun!

Comment

Wow. Someone needs to go back and practise...

Anywho, the key to bombing is to be level. How do I know this, hmmm let's look at real bombers, do they dive bomb? No, although that it a VERY effective way to be accurate, but not a good idea to those who don't use a joystick.

Next, rapid bombing is key! The more bombs you can drop the better. It's not always about getting kills, but about blocking your opponet into a spot where your team can easily get in and take over. Bombing isn't just flying in dropping some bombs and getting kills. It's a demoralizing factor! If you can keep people at a certain spot then that makes your team have a much easier chance to gain control. That's a fact.

Next, know your plane! If you have the F-15, try to have your co-pilot use the laser guided missle camera to help direct when and where to release for maximum effect, that may include getting some quick kills, or pushing your foe into a bad position. If you use the Su-34, then have your co-pilot try to do direct targets with his camera, although using the regular view can be helpful in directing where infantry and tanks are moving; kind of effective because he can tell you to bomb here to push your foes back into the beach or into a hill or some point where they can be flanked and targeted rather easily.

Anywho this concludes my post. Have fun!

Comment

Can't say i dont appriciate you for posting usefull information but in the end it all comes down to practicing alot. In empty servers offcourse you don't want to go crashing it up while there is 31 man counting on ur L33T P1LOTZORZ SKILzZzz.

Just fly alot and u'll be bombing, stunting and nuking the **** out of any dork that is foolish enough to take a seat in that infernal IGLA.

Comment

Can't say i dont appriciate you for posting usefull information but in the end it all comes down to practicing alot. In empty servers offcourse you don't want to go crashing it up while there is 31 man counting on ur L33T P1LOTZORZ SKILzZzz.

Just fly alot and u'll be bombing, stunting and nuking the **** out of any dork that is foolish enough to take a seat in that infernal IGLA.

Comment

Nicely said Angerf1st.

Practice is the absolute essential thing to becoming what ever it is you want to do in a plane. Whether that be bombing or shooting other aircraft down, or my little favorite, spying. Yes that's right kids, spying. Turning an F-15 into a U-2 is fun stuff. Although you can't go to high because fog and what not makes it hard to see on occasion.

But since the topic is on bombing, I guess it's only appropriate to post about bombing.

Rapid deployment is key! I've said it once but oh well. The more bombs you can launch the better. Whether they fall on target or not, at least the folks on the ground know, "Oh snaps, that one was close, better move over here" Then you have them. Once you get them into an area tell your team to assualt this area, as you bomb a certani area over and over and over again to flush them into a prime attacking position.

For instance on Operation Clean Sweep, if you have the F-15 and you're attacking the first control point, just drops bombs on the road leading towards the west, that is west from you flying towards it. If you can drop bombs on the west road constantly then you've cut off a route for tanks and AA Vehicles and buggies to enter, thus concentrating your firepower to a more specific location.

Also, a very unethical yet satisfying way to rank in kills is to bomb, reload, bomb, lead the plane towards a target, eject then have the plabe kamikaze into a target. It's not the best way to get the job done, but if you need to kill something right then and there it's a for sure way to scare the troops to no end. What would you think? "Wow bombs just blew up poor Timmy." *two minutes later* "Oh no, bombs jus blew up poor Bobby." *10 seconds later* "Oh no here comes a plane" "Oh no I'm blown up!"

It's a tactic only used for a 'shock and awe' run. If you want to bomb, bomb, kamimaze then start shooting it's a great plan.

Also another favorite is the bomb, fly to opponets hangar, fly over it, make sure you're HIGH in the sky, and once your foes plane goes bye bye fly low kamikaze your plane into a target, paradrop into your opponets hangar and run liek a girl. Then get into there plane, bomb there people, once your plane spawns eject that plane into a target, get back in your plane and bomb and bomb again.

This strategy may seem noobish or whatever, but here's the purpose for performing it. It abslutly ensures you air superiority. If you keep blowing up your plane, then taking theirs, blowing that up, then repeating it. They have no time to get into their own plane. While your team will!

Anywho that's all I havew to say. Enjoy!

Comment

Nicely said Angerf1st.

Practice is the absolute essential thing to becoming what ever it is you want to do in a plane. Whether that be bombing or shooting other aircraft down, or my little favorite, spying. Yes that's right kids, spying. Turning an F-15 into a U-2 is fun stuff. Although you can't go to high because fog and what not makes it hard to see on occasion.

But since the topic is on bombing, I guess it's only appropriate to post about bombing.

Rapid deployment is key! I've said it once but oh well. The more bombs you can launch the better. Whether they fall on target or not, at least the folks on the ground know, "Oh snaps, that one was close, better move over here" Then you have them. Once you get them into an area tell your team to assualt this area, as you bomb a certani area over and over and over again to flush them into a prime attacking position.

For instance on Operation Clean Sweep, if you have the F-15 and you're attacking the first control point, just drops bombs on the road leading towards the west, that is west from you flying towards it. If you can drop bombs on the west road constantly then you've cut off a route for tanks and AA Vehicles and buggies to enter, thus concentrating your firepower to a more specific location.

Also, a very unethical yet satisfying way to rank in kills is to bomb, reload, bomb, lead the plane towards a target, eject then have the plabe kamikaze into a target. It's not the best way to get the job done, but if you need to kill something right then and there it's a for sure way to scare the troops to no end. What would you think? "Wow bombs just blew up poor Timmy." *two minutes later* "Oh no, bombs jus blew up poor Bobby." *10 seconds later* "Oh no here comes a plane" "Oh no I'm blown up!"

It's a tactic only used for a 'shock and awe' run. If you want to bomb, bomb, kamimaze then start shooting it's a great plan.

Also another favorite is the bomb, fly to opponets hangar, fly over it, make sure you're HIGH in the sky, and once your foes plane goes bye bye fly low kamikaze your plane into a target, paradrop into your opponets hangar and run liek a girl. Then get into there plane, bomb there people, once your plane spawns eject that plane into a target, get back in your plane and bomb and bomb again.

This strategy may seem noobish or whatever, but here's the purpose for performing it. It abslutly ensures you air superiority. If you keep blowing up your plane, then taking theirs, blowing that up, then repeating it. They have no time to get into their own plane. While your team will!

Anywho that's all I havew to say. Enjoy!

Comment

the good pilots won't slow down to bomb, they will come in from above and drop 1 bomb on you (if in fighter) then swing around and drop another if that didn't kill you.

Comment

Why shouldn't you have to slow down? Most bombers don't go anything beyond mach 1. The faster the speed the more momentum is put upon the bomb, thus increasing the chance of a mi**** or, worse, hitting your own team.

Yes most skilled pilots won't have to slow down because they know what to expect, but traveling faster isn't necessarily the best idea for beginners, or even pros. The slower you are the more prone you are to being hit with small arms fire or IGLAs or AA Vehicles.

But a missle can still topple a plane traveling at 1250 as it could topple a plane traveling at 650.

No matter how good a person is at bombing, spying, or whatever it is they liek to do, they're still suceptable to being shot down.

Which brings me to another point. You can't bomb if your shot down! Control is another vital key when bombing. You have to know when to hit the flares and when to go slow or roll or take any relative evasive manuever.

If you know for an absolute fact that you WILL be shotdown within the next five seconds, kamikaze your plane into something. It's a chance to blow something up before you end up a billion bloody pieces falling towards the ground. Either that or you can eject-kamikaze your plane into something, which still gives you a chance to fight and possibly steal a plane from your foe or get in another plane frm your team.

But, before anyone thinks about bombing, learn the evasive tactics first. Because you can't drop a bomb when you're dead. That makes you unvaluable to the team and just more slack for everyone to pick up. So don't burden your teammates with the lack of bombing you can do because poor Timmy keeps shooting you out of the sky.

Anywho that concludes this post. Enjoy!

Comment

Why did it cencor mis - shot? Oh maybe I hit mis - sh - i - t

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
                            So much fancy talk, all you need to do to bomb is, line up, pull the trigger, check how many killed, reload, repeat.

Do it a few times and you wont need anything to tell you when to release, you wil just know when you see it.
                            very true

Comment

I am still in practice mode that is for sure. I am pretty darn good in the F-15 and SU (of course - larger margin for error), and I do good in the J-10. I suck at the other planes though.

I get more upset about being shot down than missing bombing targets - most of the time if I miss, I at least see a kill damage assist not long after I missed the target.

Comment

thank you i really needed this help. seriously.. cant u stop complaining on this guy!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X