Enemy Assets - team vehicle damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enemy Assets - team vehicle damage

I know it holds true on Kubra Dam and Operation Clean Sweep as well.

Comment

Ok, on Karkand last night, my side (US) Captured the MEC main back base with all the assets. I was able to destory them without penalty. I'll have to check out Wake Island.

I still doubt this is happening on any of the original maps. MAYBE on Wake Island.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
        I know it holds true on Kubra Dam and Operation Clean Sweep as well.
        Ah, and in a match we had last night, We took the Small Airfield from the MEC (we were US, obiviously) and I had one of my guys destory all their assets and he did so without penalty.

Comment

This happened to me on wake island. I don't think that you assume control over their artillary. It really would be nice for EA/DICE to explain this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chenzo
            Ah, and in a match we had last night, We took the Small Airfield from the MEC (we were US, obiviously) and I had one of my guys destory all their assets and he did so without penalty.
            Alright look - you are obviously not reading how this is replicated.

For this example - we are USMC on said map (wake, kubra, whatever)

I go over and destroy the enemy assets, and then USMC takes control of the airfield. The assets then get repaired while USMC owns the base (whether by crate, enemy, or even our own dumbass engineers that can do it for some glitched reason).

All assets are back in operation - flag on the unit itself still shows MEC/China - NOT USMC. Now go back and blow them up. I garauntee you will get team vehicle damage.

In your example, if the assets got fixed again, when you blew them up the second time, I would imagine the same would hold true. But you did not do what my original post said. You took control of the base - THEN - blew up the assets.

Test it for yourself, and quit calling me a liar. If you could read (numerous times in this post you have proven you cannot), then you would see exactly what we are talking about.

Comment

On wake island you can control the china artillery. I also did it on Kubra damm.

Comment

this is sort of off topic but it reminded me of soemthing cool that i like doing now haha.

i go spec ops, and go an destroy their artillery, i then take off out of sight somewhere, but a place where i can see the artillery still. and if the enemy commander drops supplies on the artillery to repair it.... go over, and restock on c4, and destroy it again haha. i did this 4 time yesterday, before the enemy commander realized what i was doing, and sent an attack chopper after me haha.

just an off the wall tip, for those that havent tried it.

--------------

as far as the artillery being taken control of, i havent seen or had anything like that happen so far. has someone asked ea about it?

Comment

Originally posted by LinteLoco
                  On wake island you can control the china artillery. I also did it on Kubra damm.
                  I got team damage on Wake when we owned the airbase.

Comment

All assets are back in operation - flag on the unit itself still shows MEC/China - NOT USMC. Now go back and blow them up. I garauntee you will get team vehicle damage.
                    ah. I'll try it.

Test it for yourself, and quit calling me a liar. If you could read (numerous times in this post you have proven you cannot), then you would see exactly what we are talking about.
                    GFY - I never called you a liar.

Comment

Ok, Beerstein,

I just went to Karakand, Clean Sweep, Kubra, and Wake, and did exactly what you said happened:

I was a spec-ops, went to the enemy base that has teh commander's assets. I destroyed 1 or 2 of the assets and then took the base. After taking the base, one of my clan mates who was on the other side as commander, dropped a supply crate to fix an asset and I was able to blow up the assets and not get team vehicle damage, and I actually got the points for blowing up enemy assets.

I think you're either confused or something else is causing the bug you are describing. I have yet to see the “bug” you are describing in game, even when I try to reproduce it.

Also, when I took the Chinese main base in Wake I didn’t gain control of their arty. There’s another post about this particular arty bug here:

Comment

Ok, Beerstein,

I just went to Karakand, Clean Sweep, Kubra, and Wake, and did exactly what you said happened:

I was a spec-ops, went to the enemy base that has teh commander's assets. I destroyed 1 or 2 of the assets and then took the base. After taking the base, one of my clan mates who was on the other side as commander, dropped a supply crate to fix an asset and I was able to blow up the assets and not get team vehicle damage, and I actually got the points for blowing up enemy assets.

I think you're either confused or something else is causing the bug you are describing. I have yet to see the “bug” you are describing in game, even when I try to reproduce it.

Also, when I took the Chinese main base in Wake I didn’t gain control of their arty. There’s another post about this particular arty bug here:

Comment

Working...
                        X