How Will This Run BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Will This Run BF2?

You're not going to run all highs with any AA with a $130 card. Start checking Ebay if you want to pick up a used card for cheap money.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

X800GTO, get the extra 50 bucks man...it'd be so much more worth it...I mean it, in 1-2 yrs your going to need a new card to replace the X700...

Besides if you HAVE to buy a card with 130 bucks go with the 6600GT...it's so much better...I have one and it runs BF2 flawlessly @ 1280X1024 50+ FPS

Comment

On WHat Settings do you have your 6600gt?
          or you could it would be the greatist thing ever if you posted a screenshot!

Comment

will do.

Comment

i wont be able to get them tonite...ill get em on here by tomorrow...sorry

Comment

Ok...I would love that....thanx.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Ok i need some really fast replies cause im ordering tommorrow.i was wondering how well this card can handle BF2.
                      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspItem=N82E16814102588
                      its got good reviews an im on a 200$ bugget no more an thats with the shipping.but i really need to know if this card is awesome for bf2 or not.i would look a nvidias but my mother board is ATI chipset so prob not a good thing to combine. my system specs are

AMD Athlon 3200+ 2.20GHz 512KB L2 Cache 1600MHz FSB

1 gig of ram

300 watt PSU

i am currently running a x300se on bf2 the only thing i can set higher is my rez and its set on 1048x784 or whatever so i know itll be a big improvement when i order this but i really want to know is what kind of settings i can get by with but still maintaing about 45 to 55 fps.an i like my rez to stay around that 1048x784 or whatever i cant stand it higher cause when i try to read messages they are to small.thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X