Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 crashes to desktop when I try and join a server

Originally posted by Vasquez
    You're an absolute star. It worked a treat. I got "TuneUp Utilities 2006". Ran every clean-up thing it suggested. Rebooted. BF2 re-installed (wow), Patch installed cleanly, a few issues not connecting to servers but then, it worked. No lag, no issues, just clean fun.

Remind me to get you drunk one day.
    Glad for u.

Comment

Hey Guys Same Problem Here.
      AMD Athelon x64 3200+ 2.5
      ATI Radeon 9800PRO All-In-Wonder 256mb
      Nforce blah blah lol (dont know that one by heart ^^)
      1gb of DDR2 Corsairs..

anyhow i had "NO PROBLEMS" leading up to this point.
      i met some guys and they said "hey get v1.41 patch"
      so i did. now everytime i join a server my game crashes straight to desktop
      im limited with resources i broke my BF2 install disk so i resolved to a ***** Crack for BF2. however. before v1.41 it was fine had no problems. i install it and BAM its there. ive currently read every post and it looks like a bunch of chickens with their heads chopped off. no one seems to know what the exact problem is. simply they say "re-install" because they havnt a clue what it is. and thatll fix it forsure. however again i dont have the install resources to work with so i must ask does anyone know what might be the problem. i logged into my account set all my settings to low. reset my resolution to even lower then what i had before so there is no question about "can my pc handle BF2 anymore" im sure it can. someone help me ; ; <- tears

Comment

All of you guys having trouble uninstalling go here:

This is the best way to get rid of BF2. Dont run any software like spyware scanner and stuff like that because that has nothing to do with BF2. it has happened to me before and this is the webpage that I look into every single time. Always try to uninstall manually instead of automatic because it never does the job.

Comment

Working...
        X