Sniper Gun Bullet Drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper Gun Bullet Drop?

considering he can make a whole legitimate sentence with links of other topics...

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!

Comment

Does any other gun have a greater deviation if you're moving your reticle while zoomed/scoped? I don't believe they do. Unfortunately the deviation on any gun besides the sniper rifles are so big that it's hard to tell for sure.

We need someone to rip apart the source code and find some definitive answers . Until than, I'm sticking with my experience.

Comment

I have read a few threads discussing this, and I'm still not sure either way. Sometimes I seem to have to adjust for drop, sometimes not. I can't seem to get a reliable group of shots either way (due to lag, elevation, etc.). I wish Dice/EA would let us know, it would help clear up the situation either way.

Comment

I aim for the head, period! My accuracy is about 42% and I often shoot after moving targets which accounts for most of my misses. The M95 is too inaccurate to really determine where it is best to fire long range. I have even hit targets by shooting underneath them when they are prone. I think the netcode is the reason for some of my strangest misses, like firing a headshot from prone position at a guy lying face towards me 30 meters away...

Comment

Working...
          X