Need help with EOD badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with EOD badge

I got my vet explosives dropping em out of choppers(had 57 in 1 round ) would have expert but I dont have enough global C4 kills(well, since the patch I do.)

Comment

become skilled with Claymores and friends with a Suport kit....

I recommend Sharqi radio base defense/attack n secure :evil:

mines work very well also....just get over the noob placement learning curve and you should get it :laugh:

Comment

wow, thanks guys. think im going to try the sniper at karkand, sounds like a good way, also the jihad jeep

Comment

The best level to get the EOD badge is at strike at karkand in the beginning of the game throw them over the metal gate and blow the trigger and you will get a least 3-4 kills per explosive

Comment

holy sh it i cant believe it! i did the jihad thing on dalian plant and got it first try lol.

Comment

buggy non jihad is way batter, because the tank noob will turn his turret around, see an empty buggy next to him then BOOM, kill

or see a loaded buggy going full speed towards your buggy, jump out a few feet away, BOOM 3 kills

repeat 5-6 times

Comment

Well either suicide mobile, or just use land mines, or claymores.

Comment

Just go into a place with a lot of bad guys and throw c4 around them real fast and blow up with them

Comment

Working...
                  X