Need help with EOD badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with EOD badge

What map, and location, because i can't seem to get the 13 kills, no matter what, my game is going to hell, cause all i do and plant it sit and wait, and nothing, the max i got once was like 8 maybe, i thought karkand might be the best, but damn drivers always change their damn minds.

Re: Need help with EOD badge

EOD badge?

Comment

I assume you mean the Explosive Ordinance badge?

I got mine on Dalian Plant, as Chinese, by doing a couple of Jihad Jeep runs.
      Strap some C4 blocks on your car, drive towards a group of people, jump out and blow up the car (and the enemies and yourself).
      A few Jeep runs and you should get the badge in no time! I got it after 7 runs

Comment

If you are talking about explosives ordnance.

Throw a couple C4 on a FAV, drive full speed into tanks/apcs and watch what happens.

Comment

Op Clean Sweap, load up buggy, try not to ram, i got a few enemy loaded buggies, if you jump out soon enough, they will ram the buggy and blow up giving you kills

Comment

jihad buggy all the way

Comment

lol its funny how we come up wit these terms... jihad...

Comment

^ i agree. Who came up with n00b and L337 and stuff like that

Comment

Go USMC Sniper on a 32 Karkhand Server and keep rushing the choke point before the first MEC flag. Drop Claymores near the MEC spawn and you should get the badge quickly. Just make sure your team sucks, and does not get the flag.
                  You can do the same as SpecOp and plant C4 in that area but the Claymores are an easier kill.

Comment

the best way i think to get the badge is in any level put c4s on the flag post or around it. then you can stay or go away somewhere else but when you notice the base is getting captured you press the remote. this often kills the players capturing the base. it can destory most forces eg: units, tanks, apc, even choppers. (that how i got my EOD badge)

Comment

whats with karkand? even blowing up the tank noobs over and over wont get me that many points, well atleast 37 for expert badge, dont wait for them to come to you, bring the c4 to the enemy

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
                        What map, and location, because i can't seem to get the 13 kills, no matter what, my game is going to hell, cause all i do and plant it sit and wait, and nothing, the max i got once was like 8 maybe, i thought karkand might be the best, but damn drivers always change their damn minds.

lol, i cant do it either. when im doing really well, the timer will go off right before i get it. (the same goes for the arieal service ribbon)

Comment

i tried alot of different ways to get the badge but no joy. after all a combination of several suggestions did it for me.

- server running 64 players maps but is locked to 32 or less players = long round times
                          - server has FF off = jihad without collateral damage
                          - went commander = assured resupply (yes i even managed to help my team nonetheless :P)

then just load up your buggy with C4 and you'll get the badge in no time. i'm planning to do the same thing for the veteran badge.

Comment

i got mine the jihad way 2 on mushur city.

Comment

oh boo freakin hoo that you cant get the expert badge....

Comment

Working...
                              X