Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teammates show up Red in v1.03 now worse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teammates show up Red in v1.03 now worse.

same here, ive been tked about 4 times and people claimed I was red. wtf!

Comment

got the blue tag bug on enemy, we killed eachn other (grenade) and both got TKs though we werent on the same team... very annoying

Comment

I cannot remember noticing this problem before 1.03 however, I did know that it existed. Now with 1.03 its every server, no matter if I leave and come back. Last night it was so bad I had to quit playing.

It started off with the enemy showing up as blue and not realizing it until it was to late. Then I started noticing that the players were being shown to be on my team (TAB). Luckily I was able to join the squad they were listed in however, the other players that were really on my team did not see them as listed in the squad. I had to chuckle when I saw that........A guy on the other team, listed in the same squad and I am the only one that sees it that way. Oh Well

Comment

The tag glitch is 10x more frequent after the patch.

Comment

I saw it twice in 100+ hours of playing before the patch, now i've seen it once as freinds are red and once as enemies are blue in only 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad_Blunt
              Yes, I'm aware it's been posted before.
              Problem is, with the new patch, its also even worse than before.

I want to dedicate a thread to this issue still being in the game post patch v1.03 in hopes EA will come across this and get information from it since they have said in the past, to them, this issue does not exist.

A teammate on MY team will show up red like in pre-patch.
              Now, unlike pre-patch, hitting TAB to see the score also shows them on the opposite team as well. When before the patch I could verify them being on my team via score sheet.

Before patch I might see this issue once every few nights of gaming.
              Now I have discovered, through teamkilling of course, at least one member on my team being RED in nearly every round I play.

Disconnecting and reconnecting on the server fixes it for that round only.
              When the round ends, its anybody's guess as to if it will reappear again, and usually does.

No difference playing on servers that auto-switch teams after a round and those that do not. Seen it on both.

I have verified this through having 2 computers, my wife's and mine, in the same game at the same time with both computers showing the score sheets at the same time.

Did you play on a karkand 24\7 server today?
              if so, i was the one you thought was on the opposit team...

Comment

I tkd a few guys on my team with this bug...then received a barrage of geers...definately will play less until this problem is fixed...I will not recommend BF2 to my friends

Comment

God, this happened to on the server I always play on, I must've gotten tk about 15 times before they realized that I was on their team. I hate this bug.

Comment

I had this problem to day on karkand i just lived with it because it was obvious he was on my team due to the fact he had the same kit as the guy standing next to him who was on my team.

Comment

Doesn't happen that often with me, but it has happened with the 1.03 patch. I sniped a seemingly enemy unit with a red name over him, but I got TKd for it. Strange.

Comment

I cant stand this glitch, especially when it happpens to me. I spawn only to be instantly shot by my teamates. It usually happens when the server makes me switch teams

Comment

no kidding, i killed a team mate 2 times in a row cause he was red...thanks DICE u are leet.

Comment

My TK stat is going up because of this bug. I also notice that sometimes I was killed by same team members for no reason. It's getting bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X