cant get my knife badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cant get my knife badge

Play on karkand with a lot of people, like 50 or 60. Just run through the hallways by the hotel with knife out. YOu will probably get killed alot but chances are iwht all the chaos you can get 7 kills. ALso check the small building to the west of the hotel. it has a little platform that lets you see down an alleyway to where the MEC spawn. US likes to sit there and kill people who spawn in the hallways so you can usually sneak up there and kill 2 guys. Ive seen as many as 4 people up there at one time. I ran up there and didnt have enough bullets for them all

Comment

don't heve the knife ehter, just can't kill with the dam thing, once I was very close, 6 kills in one round and then the round was over, pistol no problem, but knife, I think I will never get it

Comment

Originally posted by badsubby
        Thx for the help guys but i dont think that i can ever get the knife badge. i played for 45 min and then i got the pistol badge. bunch of ******** from ea. good game but this type of crap ****es me off. [B]
        You gotta play Spec Ops. I am telling you its the only way. You should not show up on a UAV scan and your endurance is longer allowing you to sprint toward your enemy.

I think you are worried about dying too much. You will definately die alot more when you are trying to get your knife badge. Suck it up and just die alot and use only your knife!

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
          You gotta play Spec Ops. I am telling you its the only way. You should not show up on a UAV scan and your endurance is longer allowing you to sprint toward your enemy.
          You sure about not showing up? Did they fix this in the patch?

Comment

Guys i tried a lot and even when i got 4 kills the round just ended on me. I think i am gonna call my friend and knife him seven times or so. Same with every other badge i wanna get such as sitting in a armored vehicle for twenty min. and 19 kills. This is what i can think of right now.

Comment

its not easy to get knife kills especially against support troops :P
              what i do is run like a madman at some unaware troop, he turns around firing 3 round bursts out of shock hitting nothing but teamates, and hey! before he realises it, he has been stabbed in the face!! >_> only works with people who freak when the enmy comes within 1 metre of them :P

Comment

here's the best tip:

now with everybody having almost all weapons unlocked, you'll see more and more ppl playing as sniper on sharqi. trick is never be near the center of the map. always be in the side/corner part most of the map or where snipers like to hide and knife them. also, if the other team has that tv station cp, hide in one of the doors/corners and knife enemies.

Comment

Guys i actually knifed 3 people in a row but its my bad luck that whenever i run after some one to knife his buddy shoots me in the ass. I guess i'll keep on trying

Comment

Just keep at it...you will get it eventually.

Comment

you can go to your next rank without the badge, you are just going to be another rank.

that other rank is equal to the rank with knif badge, it only is named diferent and looks a bit diferent? I dont have the knife badge to, and I will be a master gunnery sergeant in my next rank instead of a first sergeant, well, the master gunnery sergeants are more rare then the other ones and have a niver looking sig (wit a round in it), so who cares

Comment

I got my knife badge just about an hour or so ago on Karkand.

Start of the match (I was MEC), the idea was to go up and raid the USMC spawn point and get some of the snipers that hang out on the hills before the US captures a flag. So on my way towards the hill, a US medic runs past me, but doesn't see me. I switch to knife, charge after him, he goes prone to fire at an enemy, and I shank him. Another knife kill I got was face-to-face against a guy with the DAO. He had finished me off and was ready to capture the flag (second one in - Market? Square? I forget). I respawned before he had a chance to neutralise it and I saw where he was hiding, so I whipped out the knife, charged around the corner, went prone and stabbed. He got me, but I got him first.

The last two came at the same time, when the US were trying to re-take the first flag. I saw the flag being lowered and saw another guy climbing up the ladder, so rather than tossing a nade like I usually do I went around the backside and over to the building near the flag and jumped onto the balcony. They were both facing the wrong (or right, depending on your point of view ) way, so knife kills 6 and 7 were mine.

My point? I thought I would never get it either, but I did because I just kept at it. I'm almost certain I'll never even try for the expert knife badge, but I at least got my basic. I finished the round with a positive KDR, too, so that's also a plus! You just have to think differently than you normally do, and adjust your tactics accordingly.

This was on a 32 player Karkand map as well. Just keep at it and you'll get it eventually. Hell, if I can do it, ANYBODY can do it. :laugh:

~Wolfgang

Comment

Guys i cant wait to tell u guys that after ur help i finally got my knife badge with only 36 tickets left. My good luk was that i killed one guy 3 times in the main us base in karkand. i spawn raped which sucks but i got mine badge. HaHa.

Comment

Working...
                          X