cant get my knife badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get my knife badge

cant get the knife badge. its like pain in the arse. give me some tips guys. Cant go to my next rank because of it.

Re: cant get my knife badge

Find someone and flank them dive and stab, try looking for snipers and AT troops. If that fails just run and dive and stab at a group, you are bound to get at least one kill.

Comment

play on 34 servers....its easier and better

Comment

its hopeless. i have not killed 7 people with a knife... ever... i think i have like 3 kills with a knife but BFHQ shows 0. along with all the other missing stats I earned. i have 19000 points but i will never get another rank again I guess

Comment

Originally posted by badsubby
          cant get the knife badge. its like pain in the arse. give me some tips guys. Cant go to my next rank because of it.
          I have the same problem dude

Comment

Get on a Karkand server, with 14/64 or something low like that, be commander, and use the UAV/Scan/Overhead map thing to your advantage

Incedentally, I had my best ever round, 143 points, as commander on a mostly empty Karkand server. It was brilliant, i kept the tank whore on my team happy by dropping supply crates next to him, and one player was amazing; everytime I spotted a target, he'd rush over and take him out.

Comment

find a 64 man Karkand server, Go MEC, It`s best to wait till a new round starts.Spawn at lowest flag near US spawn. And run in the alleys with knife only.

Comment

Which kit is the best to try this. Assault (better to have some body armor) or SpecOps (endurance) ?

Comment

Thx for the help guys but i dont think that i can ever get the knife badge. i played for 45 min and then i got the pistol badge. bunch of ******** from ea. good game but this type of crap ****es me off. [B]

Comment

badsubby if your master sergeant and trying to get to first sergeant, dont both because it wont happen. you can only be one of these ranks, not both. thats why people who are first sergeant didnt get promoted to master sergeant.

if your a gunnery sergeant and you have all the basic badges - you go to first serg
                    if your a gunnery sergeant and you dont have all the badges - you go to master serg

not both, thats why there isnt unlocks at both ranks, only one

Comment

Right now is the perfect time to knife people because a lot of noobs are testing their new unlocks.

Comment

LOL!!! This is funny. So the main question is that when i get to 50000 points i'll get the other rank besides not having a knife badge.

Comment

Originally posted by LinteLoco
                          find a 64 man Karkand server, Go MEC, It`s best to wait till a new round starts.Spawn at lowest flag near US spawn. And run in the alleys with knife only.
                          That's how I got mine, in the next round did same with pistol, works a treat

Comment

The UAV is your friend!
                            Check your minimap for enemies and which way they are going.
                            Hide in a good position and get behind them (works best on Karkand, around corners), then just run and stab. Spec Ops is recommended. Never, ever go head-to-head unless your REALLY close.
                            And always have your knife ready, don´t bother switching between weapons. If the range is too great, don´t go after him.
                            I´ll probably get flamed for this, but jump if you meet someone head-to-head. You got a knife, he has a gun!

Comment

I have got all my basics, and afew Vet/expert badges, I got my basic and vet knife on karkand as mec run the alleys as usmc, I charged around left you catch some mec around the corner throwing grens or into the little compound just in front of the mec lowest flag again support and medic mec throwing grens to be found there.

I am still having problems with getting expert knife, even using the tactics above it's hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X