Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The patch created a new breed of commanders

the evil kind
    the kind that knows that he wont get TKs anymore and rains down artillery on everything and anything that moves

i knew it would happen -- there was enough jackasses out there TKing on purpose before -- know its the person who everyone depends on

damn

Re: The patch created a new breed of commanders

yea, i saw it as well, but i see a ton more bans for this as well, and since they made it into auto CDkey ban, stead of a changeable IP ban, its a bit more effective

but hey, what can ya do

Comment

Yes, sadly it is true....I also noticed on at least half of the rounds I played, no one applied to be commander. So I did and had a great game because my team ACTUALLY LISTENED!!

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
        Yes, sadly it is true....I also noticed on at least half of the rounds I played, no one applied to be commander. So I did and had a great game because my team ACTUALLY LISTENED!!
        Wait a sec....This means that one squad that just will never listen, you can now bomb the crap out of...hmmmmmmmmmm

very Evil indeed........

Comment

it'll be up & down with the commander crap for a week or two untl things get sorted out. my bet is, overall, the post-patch game will be much more fun for most of the BF2 players out there.

Comment

yea... i was playin on Wake Island and of course everyone on my team was on top of the carrier tryin to get a ride off... so what happens next? our commander drops artillery on us

Comment

Yeah last night seemed like every where I went was getting hit by arty - did not die sooo much - but was just an annoyance. Worst part was - most was due to the idiot on my side launching it.

Comment

Wow, did I ever call this one or what lmfao!! Middle of the page: : http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthrea...t=33115&page=6

Comment

sounds great in there, gives me a reason to try arx fatalis

Comment

It was a huge mistake make artillery kills dont coun't as TKs

Artillery kills should count as combat score for commanders, so they wouldn't double if the team wins. Only "commander" points double.

If artillery kills still count as normal combat kills, they would still count as TKs, and commander would be rewarded if killing with arty or punished if killed a friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTALITEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      I had a commander today that was getting into helos and crashing every 3 mins. He even shot me one time for reasons I don't know. I asked him why he was running around and not hiding and commanding the action and he told me that he had to fight because the team sucked. I just could not believe it. He had like 3 points and had been killed about 10 times. I told him to hide and use the command menu for things like artillery and supply drops but he said he would rather be in the action. I could not believe what a moron he was. I left rather than play with a idiot like that.

Comment

I was just in a Karkand where our commander dropped artillery on our only spawn and got about 15 TKs. I tried to mutiny, not near enough votes. They should've left the punish in there.

Comment

this has not happened to me yet, but I will keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Well, whatever the patch SAID it would do - it hasn't. I got killed in friendly arty fire 3 times today, twice I could do nothing but on the 3rd time I got the option to punish the commander for the TK !! They're gonna have to patch the patch

Comment

Originally posted by King_Nesto
                              yea... i was playin on Wake Island and of course everyone on my team was on top of the carrier tryin to get a ride off... so what happens next? our commander drops artillery on us
                              LOL! same thing happened to me in kubra dam! i was usmc and me and the commander were waiting for the only cobra to spawn. after a few minutes, he suddenly ran away and i thought he finally gave up and will now just wait for a jet. seconds later, arty rained down on me. now i know why he "suddenly" ran away - he took cover! :/

Comment

Working...
                              X