Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, this game can be played for fun!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally, this game can be played for fun!!!

I'm all for the patch. Not that I gained a lot, but I'm not giving back those 3 unlocks =P, I love how few noobtubers and spawn campers there are atm. Wake looks like a cool map, but it's FPS murder to my 5200. Dang, I need a new computer

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx
      My sentiments exactly, Had some great SQUAD orientated games tonight. Coincidence? I think not.

Same here!!!

Comment

ya i agree completly i really noticed it tongiht as well

Comment

Personally I think it's a step forward although there are still issues of course. Better than nothing eh?

Comment

Im sure it would be fun if it wasnt so stuffed up. I cant even find a decent server cause All Seeing Eye doesnt work because of that sh!tty EA message.

Comment

Originally posted by Hocky27
              Im sure it would be fun if it wasnt so stuffed up. I cant even find a decent server cause All Seeing Eye doesnt work because of that sh!tty EA message.
              I've used the built in server browser all night without fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Hocky27
                it did not work for me either !

Comment

it's true

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx
                    I've used the built in server browser all night without fail.
                    Well i live in Australia and it is already hard to find a aussie or new zeland server.

Comment

As a simple footsoldier I love the patch. Only experienced good things so far.
                      Don't know where all the rants come from but it's funny I never experience the problems other have, and most of my buddies don't have the issues either... And I saw around 450 servers last night running the new patch. No problem connecting to any server, and no lag either. Gameplay seems a lot smoother, loading times are shorter, and I love the little box that pops up displaying the names of your buddies in the vehicle
                      Also it is very nice to see the names of the spawnpoints on the minimap.

A well nevermind... Looking forward to go to lunch, then being done with work, and go play a few rounds of BF2 tonight

Comment

One thing I really have noticed since I made this thread is the enormous amout of "thank you" "Good Game" "Nice Shot" and others that I have been hearing lately. Also, it seems like people are actually willing to give me rides other than running off with a humvee or chopper by themself. It seems like the frustration factor has really been taken out of this game, resulting in a much better (and nicer) game experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X