Parachute won't open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parachute won't open!

I've changed keys in an effort to get the parachute open, and still die when I jump off roofs!:cry:
    All the other buttons seem to work, so whatever is going on is only affecting this feature.
    Any ideas?

Re: Parachute won't open!

i press it as fast as i can sometimes it opens sometimes it doesnt try havnt your finger on the key and jump in air and press it when ya jump

Comment

I have the same problem! I have NEVER made a landing when my chute opened...

I always ask for help, and always get the same answers that don't work!

Comment

Try actually jumping of the roof rather than running so you get an extra bit of height. Also you into controls and hit the 'default settings' button.

Comment

Ido have the problem sometimes, but my crouch btuton doesnt work i made it right cntrl but it is still left contrl :@

Comment

The parachute is a pain, I have to hammer the button to gt it to work and it takes ages to open as well.

Comment

dammn that would suck i wonder if this is a new bug of 1.03

Comment

Mine opens, but it seems to close again...LOL...when it has opened, what do you do to keep it open?

Comment

I know there is a key u can press that actually cuts the chute off,why i dont know its not like you can get stuck in a tree or something :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMaster
                    what do you do to keep it open?
                    Don't crash into things.

Comment

mine opens fine...hmm

Comment

***Flawless way to open a parachute***

1- Wait until you are free-falling,(your gun will disappear from the screen)
                        2- Press "9" 1 time only!! (every other key push will ; close, open, close, open etc... the parachute)
                        3- Don't bump a structure while going down or your parachute will automatically close.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_C
                          ***Flawless way to open a parachute***

1- Wait until you are free-falling,(your gun will disappear from the screen)
                          2- Press "9" 1 time only!! (every other key push will ; close, open, close, open etc... the parachute)
                          3- Don't bump a structure while going down or your parachute will automatically close.
                          I'll get into the single player mode and give that a try.
                          Thanks.

Comment

the parachute works for me, just press it a many times until it comes out

Comment

i have noticed after the patch that my parachute wont work 25% of the time. I never had a problem with it before, it would always open for me unless I hit something on the way down, but recently when I have done jumps off of buildings, i will press 9 to get the thing to open and nothing. I press it 5000 times more as I watch the ground get closer and closer and then splat, I am dead. Never happened very much before the patch, maybe 1 out of a 100 times for me. Maybe if they created a new button to go along with the new things they added in that in case your chute doesnt open, you can press it and it makes you flap your arms really fast to slow your decent or something...

Comment

Working...
                              X