Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v1.03: Will squads be maxxed and look like this because of lonewolves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: v1.03: Will squads be maxxed and look like this because of lonewolves?

I was thinking the same thing when i read this, I hope that it doesnt do this but, I think it should make, commanders, Squad Leaders immune but also to make it so that the people with the least time played on your team gets switched over. This would avoid the annoying feature of playing to win a battle for 30 mins and be moved on over to the other team to lose a minute before the original teams victory.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorDark
      LoL
      Whats the Deal to Run a Solo Squad ? Its Useless... ^^
      As someone above posted.. you can order your own supplies/arty/uav. Most people don't use requesting supplies/uav to the extent it should.

Comment

Re: v1.03: Will lonewolves max out squads like this?

Originally posted by Harmor
        Are we going to be seeing this all the time in the squad tab:

Yes
        And I am 100% sure of that.
        It'll probably the most flamed exploit in the BF series ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
          According to this v1.03 pre-patch teaser:

Are we going to be seeing this all the time in the squad tab:

i hate to be on that team. max squads reached and all locked. but that pic is photoshopped. it says squads 3/9 at the top but there are 9 squads

Comment

damn..I've never seen that many 1 man squads locked in a server..ever

Comment

Originally posted by Henniger
              As someone above posted.. you can order your own supplies/arty/uav. Most people don't use requesting supplies/uav to the extent it should.
              so bloody true, half the time i get alot more flags captured on me own in a single man squad than a six man squad sometimes :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
                i hate to be on that team. max squads reached and all locked. but that pic is photoshopped. it says squads 3/9 at the top but there are 9 squads
                yes it's been coverd already, it may be photoshopped but the point remains..

Comment

Never ever had a problem like this (in fact, I've never seen an 'Indigo' squad :P), but I doubt that the patch will condone locked one-man squads.

Think about it ... how many people will even KNOW about the fact that SL's can't be team-switched? Sure, we forum regulars know about it, but the majority of people playing won't have a clue. Even now, about 40-60% of players don't even join squads!

I don't think it will be a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by JDUB
                    Never ever had a problem like this (in fact, I've never seen an 'Indigo' squad :P), but I doubt that the patch will condone locked one-man squads.
                    Why wouldn't they disallow it? I make a 1 man locked squad as SNIPER all the time. This way I can communicate with the commander from my roost, I can ask for supplies (always run out), I can call for artillery and UAV.

The reason I lock my squad is because people kept spawning on me and walking over my claymores then PUNISHING me...arg...

Think about it ... how many people will even KNOW about the fact that SL's can't be team-switched?
                    Everyone who reads the patch notes I would think?

Sure, we forum regulars know about it, but the majority of people playing won't have a clue. Even now, about 40-60% of players don't even join squads!
                    I'm not suggesting that people will join squads as members, I'm suggesting that because of the new rule where squad leaders and commanders will not be switched, that some Lonewolves will create a one person locked squad.

The reason why Lonewolves create a one person squad is because they like being "stealthy". Nothing like having someone spawn on you only to give away your position and both of you die.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
                      Ah, I missed that!!! 3/9 should be 9/9...arg...oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by P3NGU1N0
                        OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! The patch isnt even out and u ppl are already bitchin!

OMFG!!!!!!!! why not bitch?? its been 3 months since we became
                        paying beta testers! And you must be the bigger moron, here, since
                        you actually have faith in this PATCH..

150+fixes , major overhaul to the server browser, additional graphics
                        code ALL in one patch ?????????? BAD IDEA. But then again , we're
                        dealing with EA/DICE here.. Kings of Idiocy.

Comment

LOOOOL !!!!

I'm 100% sure we ARE going to see that! LMAO!

Comment

i hate it when i see 1 person squads, locked or unlocked. what is the point of that? to call in arty or supplies? just type that, dont waste squad space cuz your a worthlss sniper out in the middle of nowhare with no more claymores

Comment

Hmm...seems that my prediction pre-1.03 has come true.

Comment

Yup. I have to ask on nearly every server for the lone wolves to unlock their squads and join another.

Comment

Working...
                                X