Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v1.03: Will squads be maxxed and look like this because of lonewolves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.03: Will squads be maxxed and look like this because of lonewolves?

According to this v1.03 pre-patch teaser:
    Originally posted by EAUK_Sentience
    Auto Team Balance tweaks - Commanders and Squad Leaders now immune to team switch
    Are we going to be seeing this all the time in the squad tab:

Re: v1.03: Will squads be maxxed and look like this because of lonewolves?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! The patch isnt even out and u ppl are already bitchin!

Comment

Ya this one bothered me a bit.. There should be a limit to the number of people that have to be in a squad for it to be locked. This or not counting 1 man squads as squad leaders so you'd have to have more than 1 person to have it be counted as a squad.

Comment

Why are people complaining about the fixes ES/DICE have made?? all the fixes have come from input from peeps on forums like these, stop moaning about the fixes they made to complaints peeps gave them about the game

They are never going to get the game to a state which pleases every one

Comment

Why are people complaining about the fixes ES/DICE have made?? all the fixes have come from input from peeps on forums like these, stop moaning about the fixes they made to complaints peeps gave them about the game

They are never going to get the game to a state which pleases every one
          What the hell? We're not complaining dumbass, we're just concerned. And what's with this hostile attitude? We couldn't have been more calm about this.

Comment

no we cant be more calm about it. You people are never ppleased. Even i dont hate EA anymore. (even though they burned my village, killed my wife and raped my children!)

Comment

no we cant be more calm about it. You people are never ppleased. Even i dont hate EA anymore. (even though they burned my village, killed my wife and raped my children!)
              I hate to quote myself, but "What the hell?" We can't make judgement because the patch hasn't even come out yet. So saying that we are never pleased doesn't even make sense. Like i said, we're just concerned.

Comment

It already looks like that, so nothing will change. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
                  It already looks like that, so nothing will change. :laugh:
                  But I think it will. Think about it. If you're a squad leader or commander you won't be switched.

I already make a squad called "SNIPER" and lock it. I used to keep it unlocked but people would spawn on me and run over my claymores and then punish me.

Its nice being squad leader because you can call for artillery, UAV and most importantly supplies.

Comment

just play with servers that have smart teambalance, that way squad members and leaders dont get switched

Comment

No this is NOT going to happen. Think about it - you make a squad, you are a squad leader, and you will stay one no matter how many people join your squad.

Comment

thats what it looks like when i play hehe

Comment

does it even matter how many squads there are?

didnt think so

Comment

Originally posted by King_Nesto
                            does it even matter how many squads there are?

didnt think so
                            Maximum of 9 squads per team are allowed. After that you can't make a squad.

Comment

This probably won't happen. Even if it does EA will fix it in a quick patch. Simple make it that you need 2 or more people in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X