Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ragdoll Physics

Originally posted by exocet
    Gunslinger145, you forum-hero! Explain to me what the objective of this thread was, because all I can see is 100% trolling. You either like the game, or don't - there is no need to try and start petty rivalries between games on the forums. Start making a decent contribution or I'll have no qualms about removing you (you know, so you've got more time to play HL2 Mods)
    WTF ... Your post is trolling - and you're a Moderator? What an a55.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger145
      THE RAGDOLL PGYSICS IN THIS GAME SUCK!!! People always die in the same position, limbs flying everywhere even after they are dead... After CS:S and DOD:S (Which are taking over bf2) it amazes how much the bf2 engine falls short. The graphics are better, the game runs smoother, and its just a better game.
      another BS whine, go and play CS:S and DOD:S if it's so much better and stop waisting space with this ****e, christ allmighty you css players really are as bright as they make out aint ya :laugh:

Comment

it's well known that the source engine is both better optimised, and looks better than bf2. DoD:Source for example looks amazing with HDR, and they focus alot on small details, also runs amazing on my comp even with everything maxed out. Bf2 on the other hand runs average to low with rather poor graphics, and maps are rather lazy with cardboard cutout 2D grass etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ud!t
          it's well known that the source engine is both better optimised, and looks better than bf2. DoD:Source for example looks amazing with HDR, and they focus alot on small details, also runs amazing on my comp even with everything maxed out. Bf2 on the other hand runs average to low with rather poor graphics, and maps are rather lazy with cardboard cutout 2D grass etc.
          aye but ones a mod you have to pay for and only includes four maps :laugh:

Comment

i don't really care for ragdolls. When i kill someone, i want them to fall so i know they are dead. That way i can concentrate on another target.

Comment

I think it is hilarious when they fly high in the air and then spaz out after they are dead. :laugh:

Comment

Well the ragdolls are a small problem when compared to the suspension in vehicles. I simply hate the fact that only the wheels move up and down without the axels :cussing:

Comment

Well i think the graphics are just fine. If you don't like it don't play. Plain and simple

Comment

Working...
                  X