ARG! Still Takes 30-45 minutes to find a GD server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARG! Still Takes 30-45 minutes to find a GD server

our server .:dye:. is usually empty, its a 32 slotted server from Trinity games..

we need help getting it populated sometimes but there is usually room

Comment

Hmmm.

30 seconds. *cough* bullsheet *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Cardini
        30 seconds IF I'm being particular.
        lol, same here.

on 24/7 karkand servers, sometimes 5 mins. but NEVER more than 10...

Comment

I always see a veritable bucketload of ranked servers to choose from...now, finding a server with cool, teamworking, honourable players is much harder!

Comment

45 min. You need help it takes me 15-30 seconds or less when I need 5+ Just for me it takes 5-10 seconds. Thats server list updating.

Comment

Anyone else getting irritated at waiting 30-45 minutes (on a good day) to find a ranked server. Its one thing if this game had a single player mode but it doesn't, that means EA Games is responsible for providing adequate serves for the number of copies sold. I realize the cheap coporate #$%holes planned on saving hella money and making the community rent game servers for them, but come on.
              MAYBE you should check your BF2 manuel it says that EA CAN stop there online service and support within 90 days of purchasing the game. i dont know how long you have but a lot have it more then 90 days, Sooooo EA is not forced to keep running servers.

and as for finding a server, a minute is enough except if i want to join a server no matter what the cost, then it ll take me 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by dark-eye
                MAYBE you should check your BF2 manuel it says that EA CAN stop there online service and support within 90 days of purchasing the game. i dont know how long you have but a lot have it more then 90 days, Sooooo EA is not forced to keep running servers.

and as for finding a server, a minute is enough except if i want to join a server no matter what the cost, then it ll take me 5 minutes
                I can find servers pretty quick. The only thing that slows me down and I say accounts for some others is the poorly optimized menu which freezes for 7 or 8 seconds once you select a server...

Comment

it takes me like 4 min to find a server, however it takes about 45 min after getting kicked from dumb admins, being basecamped on me vs every 1 else, or being the victome of a TKer becuz you hoped into the bomber seat. so it takes me 3 min to find a server then a farther houre to get into a good 1 -.-

Comment

Working...
                  X