Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually play just for fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
    Yeah, in Project Reality you spend a lot of time doing teamwork oriented tasks. Like waiting for the one humvee in a desert map, with 10 other team players while 6 knobheads spam votes to play Strike At... Sorry, "Street".

Teamwork, I tell you.
    And how often does that happend...?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
      And how often does that happend...?
      actually waah i've been in a few squads like that, & soon left, usually its some noobs who just downloaded the mod & didnt RTFM and dont know what is going on cause its so much diff than vanilla.

i think its fun game, not everoboy likes it iknow, but i do.

Comment

Yeah i've also seen squads like that but really, how often does that happend??

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
          Yeah i've also seen squads like that but really, how often does that happend??
          nah, not often, just rare.

with all due respect camper you were probably one of the noobs i was talkin about that didnt read the manual. its really easy once you learn it, matter fact its easer to get around, than in vanilla.

but its not for everbody.:shakehead

Comment

When I play I play for fun although I did go through a phase of taking it serious. I then stopped when a lot of servers I found people artying the uncaps or other crap.

I like to play in a squad and play as a proper team and my stats reflect that. I've only found a very small number of servers that do this and wonder why? A game is so much more entertaining when you're working as a proper team, all squadded up relaying requests and advice over VOIP. I've had some amazing games when this comes together.

Comment

mods are where the fun is. rank is for the sheep.

Comment

Working...
              X