Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually play just for fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you actually play just for fun?

How many of you play just for fun? I am alomost to Sgt (23600) and only avg 107 pts per hour. I do not point whore or stat pad, I just go out to have fun. Some of you players have just outragous points and I just want to know if you really enjoy the game or are just tring to be high points whores.

Re: How many of you actually play just for fun?

no one plays for fun, unless you mean "fun" as in being a stat whore because thats what everyone does

Comment

Was playing on a server with 666RA or whatever his name is, he is near the top of the stats table anyway.

It was a 24/7 mashtuur server. He never left the US team. Always was in the blackhawk. Rarely got more than 4 kills per round with many more deaths but still got around 200 points a round.

I imagine its the same for all the people at the top of the stat board. They cant be having fun. They are playing to try and beat each other and not the other team in the game. The only way they can stay up there is to stat whore.

Oh i must also mention, MEC won pretty much every round

Comment

Fun = unranked servers
        Stats & (some) Fun = ranked servers

Mods = fun.

Comment

Im 7600-ish and I'd like to say I play for fun, but I tend to take it pretty seriously. I'm a Karkand whore (All hail Moders 24/7!) cuz all the other maps are just no fun to be infantry (save sharqi, but there isnt a sharqi 24/7 server and I hate having to load every 2 rounds) on both teams. You can have a look in my profile, I dont fly at all or armor whore (anymore).

Comment

If I wasn't having fun, I wouldn't be playing this game in the first place. :hmm:

Comment

I play both for fun and for rising up in the ranks, which is also fun - so I guess you could say I play just for fun.

Comment

If you really want to play for fun and not for stats then you owe it to yourself to check out a couple of the tournaments that are out there.
                If you're a Euro player check out www.battlefield-command.com based in the UK.

If you're from further away there's www.21stcenturywarfare.com based in the US.

Both are extremely well run with the emphasis on teamwork and fun.

Comment

My idea of fun is working on winning rounds, helping out teammates and playing in squads. Stats do not mean alot to me so I do not stat pad. Getting unlocks is a nice gift from the hard work you put out but to get unlocks by padding is just gay. YES I USED THE WORD GAY LOL.

Comment

Well i play for fun mainly. If i start to play competitively i usually get frustrated after some time.

Comment

I play for fun, I wouldn't say I don't get competitive about the game sometimes. The only reason I play the BF series is; A) Its fun, B) Its somewhat realistic, and C) I'm addicted to it.

Comment

I'd rather be on the winning team than be top scorer. And I'd rather be in a good squad than lone wolf it all the time. So yeah, I play for fun, and it's always more fun when you win.

~Wolfgang

Comment

It's fun...so I play

Comment

FUN! FUN! FUN!

Just like 100% of the 27 other people who voted

Comment

*makes out with NoB33r4u's avatar*

Comment

Working...
                              X