Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered Crative X-Fi card Xtrememusic edition..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just ordered Crative X-Fi card Xtrememusic edition..

bro, i just one of these cards W/ my discount for $99 brotha
    and let me tell you its amazing, going from onboard sounds in all tho
    You will need amazing speakers or headphones to really get it all, but even on my ****ty logitech 530's i could hear a difference, I just bought some bose headphones today to really enjoy this sound card, the sound is amazing, everything form MP3's to dvd's and BF2 all sound better. I cant wait until I order my logitech 5500's
    I really wanted the 64mbs gamer version, but hey I have scene it in my boys computer and slo the benchmarks and it makes no difference, and even then is it worth the extra 150 or so. Oh well, just buy the x-fi it rocks brotha peace

Comment

Im waiting for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by aRedEyeJedi
        bro, i just one of these cards W/ my discount for $99 brotha
        and let me tell you its amazing, going from onboard sounds in all tho
        You will need amazing speakers or headphones to really get it all, but even on my ****ty logitech 530's i could hear a difference, I just bought some bose headphones today to really enjoy this sound card, the sound is amazing, everything form MP3's to dvd's and BF2 all sound better. I cant wait until I order my logitech 5500's
        I really wanted the 64mbs gamer version, but hey I have scene it in my boys computer and slo the benchmarks and it makes no difference, and even then is it worth the extra 150 or so. Oh well, just buy the x-fi it rocks brotha peace

Thats the most funniest **** ive read. Did you jump off the whigger wagon or something? Ebonics for white people. I mean with the brotha and my boys lingo. Your a riot.

Comment

The versions with more ram do not help with FPS in BF2 at all. You will be fine with the cheap version.

Comment

Has anybody plugged their x-fi to a "real" amp (with a pair of "proper" speakers) via spdif? I've been wondering whether there'll be any noticable improvement in sound quality from my integrated "soundcard" on Asus A8V Deluxe mobo.

I'm using Sony db790 amp with 2x Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
              But what exactly *is* the amazing difference?
              Ive got the fatal1ty card and to be honest the sound is nice, wouldnt say its phenominally better or anything.. the only thing that really impressed me was the surround sound.

Ive got surround headphones anyway but the sound from the cmss-3d is just as good, if not better.. you can put on any old headphones, close your eyes and run the sound demo of the helicopter flying round your head and it really does sound like its behind you and infront of you.

Comment

I just want to really say thanks for everyones comments..
                it got shipped yesterday, hope to get it this monday...
                ill tell you how it is!!!

Comment

Working...
                X