Commander bug?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander bug?!?

Goto the client support and search this topic. It has been covered, I am unsure of the solution (if there is one).

Comment

Never happened to me ever. The entire time I was commander for 100+ hours never. Probably just you.

Comment

Originally posted by sin_breed
        Ghostrun: are u using a Nvidia 6600gt? thats what i am using and had probs w/ latest, non-beta, drivers (77.7)? no probs at all w/ 78.05 for me yet!

Using a 6800 GT with 78.01 which are the latest Drivers from Nvidias site.

I am going to try 78.05's tommorow,I will post back here and see if its helped any.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
          I don't have the problem you have, but there is something wrong with the commander stuff in BF2 , when I don't play commander I can play as long as I want and My FPS stays the same.

But when I dare to be a commander my FPS sarts to drop and never comes back, even the next round when I am normal player FPS is like 10 (instead of 50) .

Started to check what the problem could be , and it seems that when I aplie for commander there comes a memory leak, and in 15 min I have about 300 to 400Mb of extra RAM usage that never comes back to normal (unless I restart the game).

Crapy code
          i get this exact problem, once i go in commander view for a little while, my fps out of commander view goes shocking. i found a fix though, alt tab out of the game and alt tab back in and it should fix it. works for me

Comment

i guess i spoke too soon. I have had crashes now since using the beta 78.05 drivers. but.... happens a lot less than before. i dunno? still looking into this. if anyone has any advice or help, please lets me know. thank you all in advance.

Comment

i just installed the beta 81.3 drivers. played w/out crashing so far. more tests after work.

Comment

The 81.33 drivers?
                The ones that still have the shadow bug :S

Comment

i havent seen anything about the shadow bug? u have a better idea of what to install for this problem? what drivers might u suggest?

Comment

Working...
                  X