A message from the US intervention team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A message from the US intervention team

My buddy? I barely know the guy. I just knew he was an immature guy from the DCR forum of BF1942.

I don't know if you did it, but alot of people think so, and that includes Speedfire. Before topics were deleted at the DC forums they were blaming you (which I didn't see) a few ppl I know were, and more.

Comment

Why should I get kicked off the team. Cause a 15 year old says I did something and can't even prove it.

Desert Conflict knows I'm USI only coder and since we're competeting mods wouldn't be in their interest for me to be out the picture?

Comment

I believed what everyone else said about it. All I heard was your name everywhere....I was just about edit my other post...god damn....

I am hoping you take that stuff about he being "my buddy" and such off your post. I don't like him either. I simply posted what I thought was true, and what Speedfire believed. Turns out it was a missunderstanding.

We cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
          You could not be more wrong. First, "intellectual copyright" is totally the wrong term. What you're looking for is "intellectual property," and a "copyright" is one type of intellectual property protection.

Second, whether you sell it or not, or make your own mods, has nothing to do with it. You violate the holder's rights by using the property without permission. By analogy, if I take your computer without your permission I'm still stealing it, even if I don't sell it to someone else.

In short, you don't have the right to download someone else's stuff without their consent, even if all you do is run it on your own PC and go "whee!"

Are you a lawyer :laugh: j/k

Comment

I'm sure everyone can see there both completely diffrent ip's.

Comment

wow - internal politics! :hmm:
              Don't worry I'm not planning on downloading anything unless its from a mod site or through the official release section on totalbf2.

Hope this whole mess is sorted anyways and you can all get on with the modding!

Comment

Probably not a good idea to publicise the bad shht going on with your mod on a public forum. To anybody that would download your mod, be it released by this guy, they will, and you've told them to keep their eyes open for it.

Comment

noted.

Comment

I can convince him not to, if he really is planning to. I have a feeling hes bluffing anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X