Commander After next patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander After next patch

I don't think its going to be such a problem to be brutally honest. I've played as spec ops a few times, got to the enemy base, and just seen all the assets already blown up. 1 spec ops in a base can blow the assets. 20 in the base can still only blow the assets once then run around aimlessly not gaining points until an engy comes to fix it. Blam - 2 points then another long wait for the engy to come back. It might be that everyone jumps on spec ops to start with but they'll soon realise its a bit pointless and go back to their own class.

On the plus side, again playing spec ops I have spent time and effort nailing down the enemy arty for a full match and gaining just 2 points for all my efforts. It'll be nice to actually not look like a tard at the bottom of the scoreboard after a hard-played match

Comment

i think that they should keep the BH whoreing stuff the same cause god if you cant shoot it down U SUCK VERY BAD or you dont give a crap and dont bother trying. i think if you can stayt alive in a BH all map and cap falgs A) you have a good team/sqaud B) a really sucky enemy team.
      Me i love to blow up BH's when they go around whoring with a full load that= lots of kills and some ****ed off whores wich is very lovely

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed
        i think that they should keep the BH whoreing stuff the same cause god if you cant shoot it down U SUCK VERY BAD or you dont give a crap and dont bother trying. i think if you can stayt alive in a BH all map and cap falgs A) you have a good team/sqaud B) a really sucky enemy team.
        Me i love to blow up BH's when they go around whoring with a full load that= lots of kills and some ****ed off whores wich is very lovely
        I don't want to turn this into a BH discussion, but a well piloted black hawk with a good gunner can take out anyone on the ground before they can do serious damage, giving the engineers time to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by MassKiller
          4.) A new possible stat padding made possible by Spec Ops! Commander Asset padding. Get 1 engineers and 1 spec. Ops. and have the engineer repair only to blow it up again.
          this wont happen becuase the new anti-stat padding stuff in the patch apply to commander assets too. i.e. you can ony heal/revive/repair/supply a person or asset a max number of times within a timelimit that DICE have set. Dont know how many times or how long though, guess we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

You complain about Commanders getting less points because BH whores will get less points? I think it's clear that the patch, with all its anti-stat-padding corrections, is meant to reduce the number of points people get, for everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X