Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IYO: Which unlock makes the most difference to a class performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IYO: Which unlock makes the most difference to a class performance?

Originally posted by Elhelf
    I was wandering how does the PKM changes your style of play, I just recently unlocked the PKM and I did not play supply a lot before.
    Well start playing!

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
      If Eddy is right, I couldn't have made worse choices for my upgrades.
      Same goes for me . But hey, the sniper and engy classes are the ones I use the most, so I'm fine with my M95 and my Jackhammer (shotguns are so much fun ).

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
        well lets see, L8 none really just alternative to ak101 with little more accuracy less power etc, jackhammer is an auto shotty over pump no biggy, pkm is less ROF and more power and accuracy so it does help considrably, g36c is bout same as m4 with little better stats and overall is just another minor upgrade, dao makes an insane improvment over the smgs or w/e they are and this is most likely the biggest upgrade even though I never play AT, m95 is a downgrade, and g3 is about the same due to clip size lose.
        agreed

Comment

for me the G3 is biggest change, big ass gun, big ass damage, hellufa range. you have 2 know how to handle it, but if you do...... well go figure

Comment

Id say the DAO-12,its good for close combat to

Comment

Ya, DAO is a great gun, but I wouldnt say good enough to unlock it myself. When I pick it up off the ground it's fun, but usually I get pwned by some m203 noob you cant even shoot with the DAO because of the range. I have the m95 & G36c, both of them arent very good unless you change your gameplay, not so much with the g36c, you can just "spray & pray" but with m95, you have to have practice. Id say DAO if you like blowing up jeeps & tank, PKM if you want more points, or m95 if your Pi$$ed with the MEC & Chinese snipers. Hope this helped

Comment

Well, most of the things i posted are just my opinion, and most of the other people on the forums opinion. Don't be offended, i've known great snipers with the M95, and stuff like that.

Comment

m95 made me play sniper class a lot more...

Comment

Dont unlock PKM, its a very powerful weapon, but the slow rof and not so great accuracy really does hinder it. Id go with G36, DAO, or L85. Im gonna be seargent too i think im gonna go with m95 cuz im a pretty good medium range sniper. L85 can do some damage too if u aim high with it, its kinda weak but really accurate. G3 i duno cuz the grenade launcer is so useful i dont think its worth it.

Comment

I vote DAO as biggest class improvement, as well.

tough call cause some of those other babys are really sweet as well but I absolutely hate the SMG

Comment

biggest difference list:

1. Dao 12
                        2. M95
                        3. PKM
                        4. MK3A1 (Jackhammer)
                        5. G36c
                        6. L85A1
                        7. G3, it makes a big difference, but in a bad way that's why its last.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_2St0n3d
                          I vote DAO as biggest class improvement
                          agreed

Comment

I chose the DAO for my first weapon upgrade and it was used well. I do love the G36C though... now since I read this i am wondering what i should upgrade for my next gun? I hate not being out front killing so i guess its gonna be the G3.

Comment

Originally posted by lordaroc
                              I chose the DAO for my first weapon upgrade and it was used well. I do love the G36C though... now since I read this i am wondering what i should upgrade for my next gun? I hate not being out front killing so i guess its gonna be the G3.
                              If you don't love the GL and arn't too triggerhappy, the G3 should serve you well. I love my G36C and G3.

Comment

DAO, end of story.

Comment

Working...
                                X