Would you start over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you start over?

You forgot to add the "I don't care about stats" option. 70k and still no wouldn't care if it was 1k.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
      I don't see what the problem is...

What would the point be in starting a new account?

If you are THAT concerned about what your stats look like, then you should go with your new account.

If you are a normal person that enjoys simply playing the game..then stick with what you have
      It could be that he would like to change his choice of weapon unlocks...

Isn't the next unlock for him at 20k??

I know I've considered starting a new account simply to get the new sniper rifle...

Originally posted by skunk-dogz
      I love my stats, they're my record from day 1.
      Why would i start again and lose 9 months of history ?
      9 months of MY life deleted to satisfy my hunger to LOOK better.....no ta, i'm real not false.
      LOL!!

Sounds like you need a life (besides BF2)!

Comment

I just want my unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
          I don't see what the problem is...

What would the point be in starting a new account?

If you are THAT concerned about what your stats look like, then you should go with your new account.

If you are a normal person that enjoys simply playing the game..then stick with what you have
          I'm a normal person who cares about his stats. Those stats give me a sense of accomplishment. I also enjoy the comraderie of being in a tight knit squad. I also enjoy defending a flag. I also enjoy close contests. I also enjoy Karkand.

It's really stupid to caterogize people because they enjoy collecting awards. As if it's enjoying the game or nothing else. Talus what motivates you about this game may not motivate someone else, but it was'nt your 50 bucks they spent on the game it was thiers. So don't deign to speak for the masses about what's O.K. and what's not.

Comment

Corporal is like a days work...

Comment

I love playing this game, stats dont make a huge amount of difference to the game to me.

I started a new account when I joined a clan recently. I will admit I miss the unlocks, but its good to learn to use the original weapons again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch
                if only people could change their nicknames...

i still dont understand this crap, there are console commands to change your nickname, there are other ways or tracking an account outside of the email that is registered to the account... come on... pain in the azz i say.
                I'm with you I was a total n00b when I picked mine and now I wish I could change it, but jeepers to have to invest another 200 hrs to get back where I started just for a new snazzy moniker? I'm stuck with the dorky player name I have Until I'm done with the game.

Comment

When I start to focus on my stats too much, the game becomes less fun for me.

Comment

Why worry about stats?

People might on the off chance be critical of your stats but who gives a rats ass about what they think.

Comment

i would never start over, love my stats

Comment

Guys.... those poor numbers in the beginning will only be a small reflection when you play more hours.... you'll pull your numbers up and after a few hundred hours.... it won't seem like you did so bad... because guess what? it's the average.

I wouldn't give up 11K points and however many hours I had put in just for a can get another .25 points on my K:d ratio.... that's ludicrius talk!

Comment

Working...
                        X