Stop shooting emtpy vehicles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop shooting emtpy vehicles!!!

This is why stealing the OPFOR's jets is a good tactic - it deprives them of their air power while you have them.

Comment

I played online lastnight thanks to my new net connection and I saw this a lot in some servers, we move to cap a flag in Linebackers/LAV or whatever, and while I'm scanning for potential enemies that may spawn the others are shooting **** up. :[

Comment

well...if it is ur own vehicle..blwo it up to send it back

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
          Actually this does make sence. I saw a blackhawk land in an open field and 5 guys got out and started on foot. (don't ask me why.. it wasn't even smoking..lol) Anyways, I was in an APC and looked over at it and was prepared to shoot. I purposely chose not to shoot it, but rather guard it if you will. A few of the guys tried to come back for it and I promptly ended there little venture, and it took it several minutes for the BH to explode. In the mean time.. the enemy kept asking "Where the hell is our blackhawk?" It was rather funny.
          why didn't you just take the heli?

Comment

If I find myself alone in any sort of armored vehicle inside of an enemy camp I will blow up every single motherf'n vehicle I see. Why let them utilize it against you? There are some situations that call for empty vehicles to be taken out.

Comment

I blow up almost every vehicle I see. That or damage it to around half life. This is my fail-safe for hidden enemies. If they decide to pop out and steal a vehicle, I can get rid of them in 1 or 2 shots. It mostly depends on the team I'm on though. If they actually use the vehicles efficiently I try not to damage anything that they can use. But if my team is terrible, I will blow them up even if someone is running to them.

Comment

do NOT listen to this! BLOW UP EVERY SINGLE EMPTY VEHICLE YOU SEE... especially if you're capturing a flag. there's nothing worse than trying to capture a flag and some dude respawns there and hops in the empty tank that you didn't blow up and killing you.

when i'm capturing a base, i blow up every single vehicle in my vicinity and shoot at every corner and fire rockets/tank shells inside houses/buildings that the enemy might spawn on.

Comment

Amen, I think there should really be alot more if not double the ammount of FAV's and DPV's on larger maps, I ALLWAYS have to trek a mile across the landscape just to get to a flag that just got captured anyway and then killed by arty or a Mig.

Comment

Does empty vehicle include AA rocket launchers? When I'm in a black hawk or the MEC's flying cow, the first thing I do is aim for the AA guns. We don't want them used against us now do we?

Comment

Me see empty vehicle me blow up empty vehicle cause it goes BOOM!!!! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
                        do NOT listen to this! BLOW UP EVERY SINGLE EMPTY VEHICLE YOU SEE... especially if you're capturing a flag. there's nothing worse than trying to capture a flag and some dude respawns there and hops in the empty tank that you didn't blow up and killing you.

when i'm capturing a base, i blow up every single vehicle in my vicinity and shoot at every corner and fire rockets/tank shells inside houses/buildings that the enemy might spawn on.
                        Look I'll say it again. I'm not talking about a tank near an enemy flag. That makes sense to drop it so the enemy can't use it ok?
                        What I am talking about is just randomly opening fire on any vehicle out in the open with no-one in it while nearby friendly troops are lugging around on foot. THINK ABOUT YOUR TEAM-MATES!!

Comment

If there's an emtpy [sic] friendly vehicle out in the middle of nowhere while my troops are huffing it on foot, I make it a point to destroy it. This way, it will spawn again and can be used.

Comment

Argh....
                            *buries head in hands*

For
                            The
                            Last
                            Time

sigh.

If you see an empty vehicle out on a road, and a friendly is running toward it, if you blow that vehicle up, then you shouldn't be allowed out without supervision. It's almost as bad as TK understand? You're depriving them of a ride.

I am not talking about vehicles in empty bases. I am talking about those probably used by enemy spec ops or whatever and have been left abandoned.
                            If you blow them up you're depriving nearby friendlies of a ride AND sending it back to the enemy to re-use.

Its fairly obvious that half the posters here haven't read the thread properly, don't get what I'm saying, or just outright don't care. So let me put it simple:

If I am running toward a vacant vehicle and you blow it up I will AT mine every set of wheels you go near for the rest of the match. Ok?

Thankyou though to those who did get what I'm saying and replied in kind.

Originally posted by -=H2Yo=-
                            Does empty vehicle include AA rocket launchers? When I'm in a black hawk or the MEC's flying cow, the first thing I do is aim for the AA guns. We don't want them used against us now do we?
                            *cries*

Does it have wheels? Can you RIDE in it?

Comment

"Clear, ok you'll live buddy now get back to the forum"

Phew this thread was almost dead and buried.

Comment

Nah knife it again but don't paddle it. Was a good idea at the time....

Comment

Working...
                                X