L85 or G3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L85 or G3?

G3 no doubt about it, I know nobody is going to listen to me or even see this post but:

L85A1: pretty decent at long/medium range, but nothing you couldnt hit with the M16A2 on semi. Close range is awful the spread is so bad even in semi auto sniping i had to stop for a second to let the crosshairs fall back into place. Fair enough you may be able to get some kills with it but over all EVERY medic gun is far better.

G3: forget the 20 round mag thing and no grenade launcher, you still get grenades which are even more usefull. The G3 not only looks awesome it sounds awesome, EVERYONE will know you are doing damage when they hear that sound. Kinda lacks at long range which is odd as its often used as a sniper rifle and takes the same ammo as the M24 but close range and medium its so effective and just so fun to use. But if you are only assault for the noob tube then dont bother, if you use that you dont apriciate guns anyway.

Comment

thanks for the advice daz, you gave me a good view of the guns, i gotta admit, the g3 does sound sweet, but that dont mean anything, but good advice & i see ur a sergeant, wut unlocks do u have?

Comment

Originally posted by USK-kill
        thanks for the advice daz, you gave me a good view of the guns, i gotta admit, the g3 does sound sweet, but that dont mean anything, but good advice & i see ur a sergeant, wut unlocks do u have?
        Both of those.

L85A1 which I shouldnt have got, the G3 which I was going to get first but I got it second. Then the G36C just the other day which is so accurate its a joke. DAO-12 next I have loved that gun for ages but anti tank puts me off with no grenades and how anti tank rockets arent as powerfull as they should be.

I would have had the PKM ages ago but the first person view of the gun doesnt apeal to me even though the kit needs a better LMG than the USMC and PLA LMG's.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
          Both of those.

L85A1 which I shouldnt have got, the G3 which I was going to get first but I got it second. Then the G36C just the other day which is so accurate its a joke. DAO-12 next I have loved that gun for ages but anti tank puts me off with no grenades and how anti tank rockets arent as powerfull as they should be.

I would have had the PKM ages ago but the first person view of the gun doesnt apeal to me even though the kit needs a better LMG than the USMC and PLA LMG's.
          I would listen to this guy, from my looks (have the G36C and G3, used the L85 plenty, use two different lance corp accounts) he has quite a bit of expertise. He's right, the L85 is not too much better than M16 at long range, and the G3 is a great gun. And yeah, the G36C is unimaginably, deadly accurate.

Comment

G3 G3 G3 G3 G3 G3 G3 G3

Comment

l85 FOR SURE!

Way more versitile kit. assault gives you nades only.

L85 is more accurate, and you get nades,paddles,health

Comment

Well actually I think I have had enough long range guns (M95 & G36c). Im actually looking at the PKM also, because the hit damage is 45, & it's good at close range & you get Ammo Packs, but I don't know, theres been a lot of bad reviews, but same with every weapon I guess. Seems like the L85 is out of the question now, so lets skip to the more important things. How is the PKM compared to thr G3, I know it has a slower pull out time, but does +5 damage, the guns are practicly even.

Comment

Working...
                X