L85 or G3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L85 or G3?

hey all, ive got long time to think about this one, but I wanted to get a good idea on what I want to unlock next. Im at 13,000 g2g to 25,000. I have the M95 & the G36c which i like a lot. But what about the g3 & l85, which one is better.

Re: L85 or G3?

both good guns you have to decide yourself

Comment

Depends on what you like playing the most. Medic or assault.

Comment

well, I like them both too, just can't decide, I mean the G3 hits 40damage which is huge, but the L85 hits 32damage which can take out a guy in 3-4 shots & I can get medic points, well I have a lot of time

Comment

well... if ya wanna get a lot of points, be medic. if ya wanna kill a lot, be assault.

Comment

The question is, which gun will make you want to play the class more? I pick up the G3 from kits on the ground, and while it's good, it's not great. I pick up the L85 from a kit on the ground, and I struggle to hit close-range targets.

The only gun I enjoy taking from the ground is a G36C, and you already have unlocked that.

Comment

lol how is that g36c ???? whats the damage and does the l85 really take that much thats awsome i think iam gettin that next

Comment

Originally posted by USK-kill
                well, I like them both too, just can't decide, I mean the G3 hits 40damage which is huge, but the L85 hits 32damage which can take out a guy in 3-4 shots & I can get medic points, well I have a lot of time
                Yea, but look at the AK101, it does 37
                on top of that, you get a nice nade-launcher to compliment it.

Dont get me wrong, I have unlocked the G3. I love it for those heavy infantry situations where you need some range but plenty of power. The L85 is good for run-and-gun.

Comment

please for the love of god dont get the G3, it is total crap, four magazines of twenty rounds which dont last long if your on your own and the accuracy is totally up the wall

L85A1, you need it!

Comment

First of all the G3 is a good gun if you use it right you can get 1 kill every 5 shots and if your close 2 - 3 shots so dont say it sucks iam not saying anything about the L85 its an awsome gun but the G3 is nice to

Comment

I love the G3 and play it almost exclusively, It rules, it did take a few rounds to get used to it.

Comment

neither, there's already 1002394818 medics out there (along with their SpecOps counterparts), and the noob tube gives the m16/ak an advantage over the G3....

If youre into squad play, and play with guys on TS, think about the squad. PKM, Jackhammer, DAO12, etc.. all good unlocks.

Cracks me up how many guys have unlocked: m95, L85, or even the G36. Nothing wrong with those guns mind you....in fact the G36C pwns, but why do we need 1 million guys toting around their m95's

Comment

Originally posted by Cicchetti
                          lol how is that g36c ???? whats the damage and does the l85 really take that much thats awsome i think iam gettin that next
                          G36C is an awesome gun, think of it this way, a m4, without the cool sights (red dot), but, a lot less recoil for running and gunning, as well as burst firing, and better accuracy. Overall, better allround than the other spec ops guns imo.

Comment

it depends which you play the most. i personally would say the L8A51 because it is a strong weapon and beter than the normal ones, but the G3 is very strong but has very little ammo and IMO it sucks at long range because i cant hit a dam thing but i can nail someone twice the distance with the L8A51 than can with the G3.. so with that said its up to you. good luck, lol

Comment

lol with the medic unlock I could be a great help to a squad "the_misfit" wut u talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X