Grenade your boats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grenade your boats!

Good idea, but read the server rules first, some servers will kick you if you blow up friendly equipment, they might not see the reason of why you blew the boat etc up after leaving it.

Comment

Yay I have done this for a while! I R SMART. Also if your in a tank and its low on health and no supply crates/engineers around, drive back to base, blow up with tow, and get a brand new one!

Comment

Yeah, when playing as Anti-Tank, I only know how to break stuff...
        Funny how you get a nice new vehicle about as fast as if an Engineer repaired it for you!

Comment

Wow, so many didn't know this. Sure, I began nadin' my boats just for fun, but I soon realized it was a great way to shake off my enemies. Thanks for the topic, anyway.

Comment

i use this all the time, for boats and some transporters you can first switch to a passenger position that allows you to use your own weapon, and grenade the thing while you're still in it. this makes the vehicle show up even shorter on the radar. don't forget to run and dive away, or you'll loose 40% of your health.

Comment

If you can't blow your vehicle because you don't want to make noise or waste ammo reposition it. Have it face away from where you are going so it looks like the enemy was using it. This also helps you leave the area quickly.

Comment

I always make sure that I am one step ahead of the enemy, usually by actually taking the jeep or whatever to the side of the nearest base (to the one i'm gonna take), abandoning it, adding some C4, then running to the base I wanna take (not the one with the jeep i abandoned), capturing it. You may be thinking at this point - But they can take the jeep? Well no, because I've added C4, and as soon as I see it get taken off my radar, I blow it, usually 2 kills. Good or what hey?

Comment

Working...
                X