Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just hate it when I cant join a server as the Marines!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just hate it when I cant join a server as the Marines!

I usually press the tab button and get on the side with the least people. If they are even I tend to go mec or china as a lot of the newer players will only play on the marine side and they are usually easy kills. Also a lot of times I can count on getting spawn camped by the marines. Always seems to happen. If I sucked that bad Id quit. (like today first 4 times I spawned on a new map I was lookin down the barrel of a tank, how lame). Oh and there seems to be more people on the mec or china teams who are willing to work together. Even if we loose its a lot more fun! So it doesnt really matter what team Im on I will still collect my 10 or 15 points a round, and spend half the game walking here and there. Its still fun!

Comment

USA 1h 41m 19s
      MEC 27h 05m 26s
      CHINA 16h 23m 56s

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
        i play on the goddamn side thats winning -- period
        What he said

Comment

lol @ degenetron's nick. Vice City banter. Hilarious.

People like the threadstarter ought to die. It's by his actions and words, that people feel alienated, and thus have anti-American sentiments. The terrorists, in a way, have already won.

Comment

Originally posted by -=H2Yo=-
            MEC have a way better shotgun that the USMC, it makes the Engineer somewhat playable...
            Good luck aiming that S12K. I can't hit a damn thing with it, yet I kill constantly with the U.S.'s pump shotty.

Comment

Working...
            X