Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just hate it when I cant join a server as the Marines!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just hate it when I cant join a server as the Marines!

Thanks to all who about switching to english only.

Comment

You can click somethinh in the Audio menu I believe .. English only.. then every message will be in English

Comment

Although that does remove the comedic value of the mec and chinese voices which are hilarious at the worst of times.

Comment

never heard the foreign voices, always have english settings.

US sux in this game, side from the m16 which is the best rifle in the game and the BH, which is pretty powerful as youd know.

USA jets are the worst in the game, surprisingly china actually has the best.
          USA tanks are crap; too easy to kill in 1 shot.

their sniper pwnts the other ones i spose, but WTF sif sniper. so yer in reality id proly say the USA are the worst team in the game, overall.

hence i almost always play MEC, cuz they have better weaps, and also cuz its fun blowing away the ignorant yanks, as expected they die in masses when faced with a remotely fair fight. pity theres no fair fights IRL

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
            Although that does remove the comedic value of the mec and chinese voices which are hilarious at the worst of times.

LOL yeh the chinese "ok" sounds like some sort of frog when spammed lol

Ive recently found i like playing assault on CHINA, i get that "Im all snug in this fuzzy uniform kinda warm feeling with a jackie chan twist :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Yello(PL)
              I really don't care, but sometimes I tend to avoid USMC, as quite a few fresh, inexperienced players always stick to USMC, so then the American side gets heavy pounding.
              I also found this to be the case, since newbies almost always go USMC, the MEC/CHINA team is usually has more organized squads and a better commander.

Comment

I absolutey refuse to play the Chineese or MEC
                I would hate to live in your head. It must be a tormented place.

Comment

Originally posted by XM DUDE
                  I absolutey refuse to play the Chineese or MEC, anyone else feel that way?
                  i play on the goddamn side thats winning -- period

Comment

I prefer MEC because I tend to play as Engy (although, refuse to get the unlock, because I want weapons that are good for ground assaults) and they have the shot gun that I can fire all seven shots off in 1 second.

But, other than that, I have no preference. I just play whatever I am assigned or on a team with my friends.

Comment

Damn I didn't know about the english only thing. The one thing I hate about mec is when you have 2 or 3 people say something and then its 5 minutes of annoying clutter.

As for the teams I really don't see why you would pick one team only to play on. The weapons all seem pretty equal to me.

Comment

I really like to play on my home team, but when I’m not, I think of all the USMCs as being Cindy Shean, Michael Moore, or Ted Kennedy…. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by DOGMAN
                          especially the Anti-Tank sub-machine gun (best suby in the game),
                          That's not saying much. The only difference between SMGs is that MEC gets more ammo and China doesn't have semi-auto mode. The SMGs are all junk; OK for self-defense but not for deliberately attacking with. The pistols have more power and more accuracy.

Originally posted by vulcan
                          Since when were the USMC weapons 'more' accurate than any of the other team weapons in this game ?
                          M16A2 and M24 are definitely more accurate than the other armies' equivalents. The other weapons are pretty much the same accuracy for all.

I actually prefer not to play US since I hate the M16A2. I usually play Support/AT but sometimes the situation really calls for assault and I won't play US Assault.

Comment

Once I go online, always random, unless I need to try out a gun, or be with a friend.

Comment

MEC have a way better shotgun that the USMC, it makes the Engineer somewhat playable...

Comment

UGGGHHHH... I can't stand the rednecks that ALWAYS have to play as US. I'm detecting a high level of chauvinistic Americans in this thread. Remember everyone, if you play as MEC or China IN A VIDEO GAME the terrrrsts win.

Comment

Working...
                                X