How was your weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How was your weekend?

I got my Basic Command Bagde, then The Staff Officer Ribbon then got The Meritorious Unit Ribbon all in one Round

Then to top it off next round I got my Armored Service Ribbon

Comment

Installed Gentoo, JBoss, PostgreSQL, J2EE, Intellij Idea and started a new Project. Aaa, and also passed the 9000pts mark getting much closer to my 2nd unlock

Comment

got so drunk i woke up in bed the next day fully clothed with a set of headphones on, cant remember what the hell i drunk but whatever it was it made me very poor, i think i had about 2p left in me wallet

Never again! :P

Comment

up all night saturday playing bf2 practicing helo. whispers, there's a l33t move im working on that involves switching between seats in the cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube
            ok...I know it is still the weekend in some parts of the World, but list what you achieved here

• moved up a rank (now Private first class)
            • First Gold Medal (Followed by 2nd one too)
            • First time as Commander (got to do it twice....undefeated as Commander!!)

beat that
            i robbed a bank
            beat my wife and banged her sister
            stole a car and then used it to steal a plane
            flew the plane keesler air force base -- stole a bunch of guns
            flew to nairobi, kenya sold the guns and the plane
            bout plane ticket home
            got home made myself some enchiladas
            drank a forty

thats pretty much it

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
              i robbed a bank
              beat my wife and banged her sister
              stole a car and then used it to steal a plane
              flew the plane keesler air force base -- stole a bunch of guns
              flew to nairobi, kenya sold the guns and the plane
              bout plane ticket home
              got home made myself some enchiladas
              drank a forty

thats pretty much it
              Yeah same here :cry: :hmm: :cry: :hmm: :cry: :hmm:

But i also put 6.2 gb of music on my iPod and i stil have 12 gibs left but no more music to put on... haha... played a bit bf2 drunk some beers... tried to get a girl haha that was my weekend... oh yeah i also feld from my bike hahaha

Comment

Visited my relatives and grandparents during the Korean 3-5 day holiday of Chusook

Comment

I got back from a business trip on Saturday night, drank some Jim Beam, played a couple rounds and went to bed. Played a couple rounds on Sunday and got my expert knife on Gulf of Oman. Word to the wise, don't idle or spawn by the rafts on the carrier when my I have a Special Ops squad on the carrier!

Comment

Originally posted by exocet
                    How old are all you kids? I had a skin cancer excised from my back Friday morning, I spent Friday night at a friend's 18th birthday party, then went and saw my brother's band launch their second CD at a packed 600-person venue. Followed up with some clubbing and then went home early due to pain from the surgery. Slept until midday, then went and worked Saturday night. Went with mates from work to somebody's house, watched the latest OC got royally drunk and then went into the Valley to do some more clubbing. Got a taxi in 2 minutes rather than waiting in the 45 minute long line, purely because our group required a Maxi, so we got the first one that showed up. Then yakked in my friend's bathroom, passed out until about 10:30 the next morning and then ate some greasy hangover food, which I think was KFC.
                    LOL! That sounds like a particularily mature way to spend a weekend. Reminds me of 10 years ago. I haven't lived in Brisbane for awhile now, how is the valley nowadays?

Comment

Kicks on, I love it

Comment

friday night went out to the strip bar a friend dof mine owns and went to a afterhour party with one of the strippers, had a very wild experience with that girl that lasted till 6 oclock the next evening (did not know i could do that (of course it was on and off I'm still human).then had supper with the guys to brag a bit. then went out to a bar to see a band and slept, sunday i was very beat so a friend came over to take care of me...you know what I mean.had time to play a bit of BF monday morning around 6...i could not sleep. !

Comment

Yeah not bad thanks, yourself?

Comment

went to a gun range and shot a glock 17 with my friends

got veteran support badge

watched Ong Bak dvd

saw Lord of War at the theater

Comment

Let's see:

Friday: picked up my 3-y/o from daycare, came home and watched childrens movies with him till 9pm, then a friend and I played BF2 till 3am.

Saturday: turned the kid over to his mother then went to a coworker's wedding reception (couldn't actually attend the ceremony as it took place in a small plane circling at 15,000 feet). Got back from the reception @ 7pm, took a two-hour nap and then played BF2 with the aforementioned friend till 4:30am (and played another hour and a half after he bailed for the night; had a 115-pt round on Mashed Potato City in the MEC chopper).

Sunday: slept till 10:30 and watched some old movies the rest of the day (Friday was Lauren Bacall's 80th b-day and I've been in love with her since I was 10, so I got three old Bogart/Bacall classics from Netflix: "To Have and Have Not", "The Big Sleep" and "Dark Passage"). Picked up my son from his mother and we played and watched "Dora the Explorer" and "Rugrats" till he went to bed at 9pm. Read a little and crashed at 10:30pm or so.

Average weekend.

Comment

hm... installed a in-dash reciever for my car... just a simple cd player... i usually never work with cars myself so this was the first bit of any "customization" ive ever done to a car.. i did it with a friend and saved $45 on installation from frys electronics... rip off bastards.

im scared someones gonna break my windows to try and jack the head unit... so i remove it everytime i leave it in the parking lot alone.. bah.

Comment

Working...
                                X