• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How was your weekend?

Recently got new internet connection (1mb) so I been playing DC all weekend
    No more 56k!

Comment

I learnt to tie my shoe laces today.....16years with velcro all behind me Nothing but good things to come now.....My dog just died

Comment

was my birthday on friday. been drinking ever since... thats about it really
        alcoholic in training :dead:

Comment

I worked around the house then went to my friends house and we went to this party.

On Sunday I was commander in BF2 and we where winning but I had to bail out to the mall to buy some shoes and now here I am typing this.

P.S. It sucks when you leave your team and your commander but I had to do it.

Comment

Got a detention Tuesday . Writing a paper and ordered some ram.

Comment

got new hollister winter clothesd My favorite football jacksonville jaguars lost My football gam,e was canceld becasue of a stupid storm

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                Recently got new internet connection (1mb) so I been playing DC all weekend
                No more 56k!
                Nice!! Took long enuff

Comment

Well my computer has a door that conceals the dvd drive and on switch and what not and it has a locking mechanism. I locked it and gave the keys to my gf because I have a test tomorrow. So ive been out of BF2 for about 4 days. My b-day was last friday so I'm not drinking much anymore. I bought some coconut parrot bay after work yesterday so the gf and I can relax. She is very.....giving....and appreciated the fact that I gave up the games for school...and her.....mind you. But ill be back in the game tomorrow. Microbiology isnt that hard so i've been studying on and off. Protozoa have cilia that can fuse together and become objects called cirri. These newly formed structures allow the protozoan to move about it's environment. O and some algae have mobile gametes.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                    Nice!! Took long enuff
                    yep yep, got 2GB RAM coming Monday so I'll be fully armed for some BF2 MP gaming then too.

Comment

Played 23 hours BF2, worked the entire weekend ( work 7 days a week ) and only slept 6 hours total ( 3 2 hour naps). Just a normal weekend for me.
                      No life but work and BF2 ( rephrase BF2 and work )

Comment

Attended school sports day and watched my little tikes compete, then went shopping for a new camera for my sister.

And, FINALLY got promoted to Corporal in BF2!!!! DAO-12 is now ready to rock.

Comment

I took a break from BF for some ROme Total War evil emperor tactics =p

Comment

I finally turned that corner where BF2 isn't any fun anymore, and I am completely uninterested in exerting the effort to do well. Time for a break or time to move on. Problem is, there aren't any other decent games out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                              I finally turned that corner where BF2 isn't any fun anymore, and I am completely uninterested in exerting the effort to do well. Time for a break or time to move on. Problem is, there aren't any other decent games out there.
                              true thats why i play like 2-3 weeks BF2 after a week of AA or something else. And then the process repeats

Comment

How old are all you kids? I had a skin cancer excised from my back Friday morning, I spent Friday night at a friend's 18th birthday party, then went and saw my brother's band launch their second CD at a packed 600-person venue. Followed up with some clubbing and then went home early due to pain from the surgery. Slept until midday, then went and worked Saturday night. Went with mates from work to somebody's house, watched the latest OC got royally drunk and then went into the Valley to do some more clubbing. Got a taxi in 2 minutes rather than waiting in the 45 minute long line, purely because our group required a Maxi, so we got the first one that showed up. Then yakked in my friend's bathroom, passed out until about 10:30 the next morning and then ate some greasy hangover food, which I think was KFC.

Comment

Working...
                                X